Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Man I’m surprised y’all don’t like the smaller form factor. I too got used to a larger phone but having the smaller phone with the same size screen essentially is clutch. Why would y’all want it to be larger lol the plus models are obnoxiously huge in the pocket w bezels that take up unused space.

I’m loving the experience so far though this screen is amazing and the notch doesn’t bother me at all. I really like how FaceID is also implemented throughout the OS however there are times like when laying where the touchID is more convenient. Overall early impression is that I love it though.

anyone do a restore from an icloud backup? **** took forever to get all my apps on there. i open photos and it just says "updating". zero pics in there when i should have over 1300 pics/videos. it's been about 7 hours now. should i give up and try something else or is this normal?

anyone do a restore from an icloud backup? **** took forever to get all my apps on there. i open photos and it just says "updating". zero pics in there when i should have over 1300 pics/videos. it's been about 7 hours now. should i give up and try something else or is this normal?

Are you on LTE?

Anyone else paranoid getting the first batch release of the iPhone X? It's like video game systems. I always feel like the first batch will still have some defects or errors that need to get fixed. I always try to get the new models later on in the year hoping the production is better.

:frown::smh: :lol:

C2691FE4-3D93-41AB-A752-094199B23FDB.jpeg

Nobody who's done an iCloud restore in the past week or so at my job have gotten their pics. It's an iCloud issue. Takes forever for most people so just wait it out unfortunately. It's another one of a million iOS 11 issues

just an update: my sister told me to sign out of icloud on my old phone, plug the phone into a charger (i was under 10% at the time), and just make sure wi-fi was on (it was on the whole time anyway). 5 min later...all my pics are now on my new phone. now everything is finally set.

I miss touchID and the smaller phone is going to take some getting used to. Mainly the narrowness of the keys.

Other than that, I'm loving it so far. Can't wait till I get a chance to take some pics of my car and dog lol

Anyone else paranoid getting the first batch release of the iPhone X? It's like video game systems. I always feel like the first batch will still have some defects or errors that need to get fixed. I always try to get the new models later on in the year hoping the production is better.

don’t quote me on this but i feel like this is a fallacy now.

with software updates for both phones and video game systems I feel like any first batch bugs can be addressed these days.

i could also be entirely wrong.

It’s just all hype because it’s a “Anniversary” phone... not that impressive and it’s too small.

I’ll wait next year when they come out with a X+

What you using until then? I feel the same as you, but also feel the want to upgrade this 6 lol. Considering the 7/8 Plus models. But then I think why not just spend a couple hundred more bucks for the X haha.

Loving the phone so far! No complains! Already learning the home button and new gestures. Weird holding a smaller phone yet large screen! Just a little thinner than the plus but taller screen.

After looking at this slick looking new phone for the past 12 hours, when I hold it next to my 6 now.. ..It makes my 6+ look like a new 4k TV makes a 2007 flat HDTV look. Face ID is AMAZING!

B7738069-B5E2-4EBB-9E7E-2445D8380726.jpeg

Took about 4 hrs to have everything back to normal but back in business now :smokin

This gonna take some getting used too for sure... missing the home button but that will fade... they into something with this.

tryna make the switch from sprint to tmo , called tmo ran my credit ... approved me then got disconnected.

went to a tmo store and said they need to run my credit again :stoneface:

I doubt there will be an X+ next year. They probably will wait til they get rid of that notch, which will probably be 2 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom