Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What you using until then? I feel the same as you, but also feel the want to upgrade this 6 lol. Considering the 7/8 Plus models. But then I think why not just spend a couple hundred more bucks for the X haha.

My girl got me the 8+ so I’m using this, otherwise I’d still be using the 6s+

The 8+ is great! Camera and speakers blow the 6+ out the water. It’s faster, water “resistant”, wireless charger, bigger memory, faster processor... ect.

This will do for now!

EDIT: just realized you said just the regular 6? Nah bro go for the X then!!!! Basically same size phone with a bigger screen than the Plus.

Everything is better and an upgrade! Get the X.

So is the 64gb enough ?

As others have mentioned, it depends entirely upon what you keep stored on your phone. If you take lots of pics and aren't storing them to iCloud, I'd recommend something like Google Photos. That way after they sync via the cloud, you can delete them off of your phone.

Ok so I have 4500 pix on my old iphone.
Did the icloud backup and I just have 2180 pix on my icloud and new iphone!! wtf!
I don't get it.... HALP

Last edited:
Ok so I have 4500 pix on my old iphone.
Did the icloud backup and I just have 2180 pix on my icloud and new iphone!! wtf!
I don't get it.... HALP

A wild guess would be that you've exceeded the amount of storage you have via iCloud. Your options are either purchasing more storage, connecting your phone via USB to laptop and exporting to your hard drive or downloading an alt storage app.

It’s enough for me. I currently have the 6+ and i have only used 42 of the 64GBs, but it really comes down to what you use it for. Mine mainly has music and pictures.

If you use 4K recording, that bites a lot for memory! If you gonna go big on the phone, invest in the bigger memory too.

256 or bust! They should've just done 64, 128 than a premium limited 512gb.

If you use 4K recording, that bites a lot for memory! If you gonna go big on the phone, invest in the bigger memory too.

256 or bust! They should've just done 64, 128 than a premium limited 512gb.

I hardly ever record video, but it does eat a lot of memory.

Anyone a previous plus owner that switched the the X? How does it feel in hand? Coming from a large phone like the plus is it a noticeable difference?

I mean I’m coming from the regular 6 got it on release day back in 2014 so this is great lol and as far as size I mean it’s huge even tho the phone itself isn’t that big compared to the 6. Honestly this is something you would have to go and see and feel for yourself because I can’t explain it

Returning my X..

Can't get used to the smaller screen (coming from a 7+)

Yes I know the screen is technically bigger on the X, but it's just longer and too narrow.

Returning my X..

Can't get used to the smaller screen (coming from a 7+)

Yes I know the screen is technically bigger on the X, but it's just longer and too narrow.
The slick look alone is worth it! Let along going back to those bezels man . I’m already getting use to narrow screen.

Back
Top Bottom