• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
FaceID is amazing

I bet in the future they’ll implement eye gestures to go to home screen, camera etc.

Somebody posted a parody of that Samsung commercial in here right? What post was it or does anybody have a link?

Somebody posted a parody of that Samsung commercial in here right? What post was it or does anybody have a link?

F187ED7E-75DC-4C3F-9E4B-9C4D82CE5231.gif

I got you homie.

@grizzly not a big fan of large screen smartphones, did the Samsung notes in the past to much bulk for me. Cop me an iPad mini instead.

Copped a phone off swappa and the dude forgot to take his find my iPhone off so I can't log in. It also sucks because I sold my phone smh.

Anyone ever played with a Droid? That **** is so bad... >D

I left apple after the 5 came out. Came back again after my nexus 6p was crapping out. IOS is in a good place now after letting us be a bit more "free"

Don't knock android. It has amazing pros and annoying cons as iOS does. It's just what you prefer. I don't see one over the other and I had some amazing years with android

I left apple after the 5 came out. Came back again after my nexus 6p was crapping out. IOS is in a good place now after letting us be a bit more "free"

Don't knock android. It has amazing pros and annoying cons as iOS does. It's just what you prefer. I don't see one over the other and I had some amazing years with android

Back when I used android, I liked how you could download files right in the browser, The ease of adding music to the phone via drag and drop, and the complete control of your home screen layout. I did not enjoy switching different roms every week to try and find the right combo that utilized latest firmware updates while also running smoothly. I may be in the minority, but I liked touchwiz and hated stock android :lol:.

Last phone I tried was the galaxy s7 edge. No lie I had that phone for 24hrs. Took that ish right back to the store after remembering how much I hated the os. Favorite phone was the HTC One (the first one) and the Note 2. Both phones were :pimp:.

Favorite phone ever is still the Note 3. I know a lot of “Apple guys” (which most people would categorize me as) have terrible things to say about droids but honestly there is no real WOW factor with iOS devices.

I’m an iPhone X owner now and this is still most likely my last iPhone for a while. I came off the 6+ and really expected to be amaz d after passing on several iterations of new iPhones. Apple is doing “what they can” but android is really pushing the envelope when it comes to innovation.

Back
Top Bottom