• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What does the Google Home max do?

Everything that the google home or mini does. But it's a studio style speaker, it's links to Google play music and YouTube. To play almost anything in the cloud. It's not for the regular consumer though cause of that $400 price tag.

I'm sure you can ask the the Google home max "how is the traffic to work" and it will tell you if their are delays on the highway so your *** wont be late to work.

never heard of that google home max until now.

still not sold on an assistant speaker even if its $50 just because apple tvs/fire tvs/iphones etc have built in mics which you can use to control your house just like the speaker

and if you already have a home theater(sonos) or a similar speaker setup and heavily invested which makes this Bluetooth speaker that much harder to justify.

Tried to get the BOGO the other day from bestbuy. But they didn’t have the 256gb X in stock. Only the 64.

:lol: I used to be heavy into customization back in 07-09.

I just want to be able to place my icons wherever I want on my homescreen. That’s really all I need.

Main reason id jailbreak was for “multi tasking” and free hotspot. Id do custom layouts every bluemoon but that ish got old

Contemplating trading in my 7 at Apple to get the X :smh:

Only thing holding me back is having to buy Apple care so that’s another $200 :smh:

I always have my phone on vibrate, but this talk of custom tones has me thinking about trying to find that triple echo beep from Blackberrys for my text tone :pimp:.

man i remember custom ringtones... :rofl:

but why did it fall off so hard? :nerd:

Me if i was still into custom tones i would do my text alert like i use to with the metal gear solid alert sounds for text messages :lol:

I only switch up my alarm clock.

L'Rain - Heavy
5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
Fashawn - Intro
Any smooth songs. Nothing too loud :pimp:

yall see this?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/13/16642690/bkav-iphone-x-faceid-mask

what i found interesting is when he unlocks the phone the first time with the mask, i didnt see the animation of the lock opening before he slid up to unlock the device.... around the 46 seconds but when he unlocks with his actual face you can see the animation

but FWIW you must be an important individual for someone to go to the extreme of making a mask to get into your phone. :rofl:

yall see this?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/13/16642690/bkav-iphone-x-faceid-mask

what i found interesting is when he unlocks the phone the first time with the mask, i didnt see the animation of the lock opening before he slid up to unlock the device.... around the 46 seconds but when he unlocks with his actual face you can see the animation

but FWIW you must be an important individual for someone to go to the extreme of making a mask to get into your phone. :rofl:
Man people be doing the most :rofl:

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/13/kuo-three-new-iphones-2018/

Apple will launch a trio of new iPhone models in 2018, including 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch models with OLED displays and a 6.1-inch model with an LCD display, according to respected KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.

kgi-three-iphones-2018.jpg

Kuo believes all three models will be equipped with a full-screen notched design and TrueDepth camera system like the iPhone X.

Kuo expects the 5.8-inch model to have 458 pixels per inch, suggesting the second-generation iPhone X's display will likely continue to have a resolution of 1,125×2,436. He said the 6.5-inch model will have roughly 480 to 500 PPI, while the 6.1-inch model is estimated to have between 320 and 330 PPI.

In his latest research note, obtained by MacRumors, Kuo said the 6.1-inch model will have a lower-resolution LCD display and target the low-end and mid-range markets with an estimated $649 to $749 starting price in the United States.Two new OLED models target high-end market; new TFT-LCD model aims at low-end & midrange markets: We believe the major hardware difference in the two new OLED models is size, in a bid to satisfy various needs of the high-end market. The new TFT-LCD model will differ significantly from the OLED models in hardware and design specs (for instance, the PPI will be lower). The primary selling points of the TFT-LCD model may be the innovative user experience of an integrated full-screen design and 3D sensing with a lower price tag (we expect it will likely be US$649-749).His research note didn't outline any pricing estimates for the next 5.8-inch iPhone X, which currently starts at $999, or the all-new 6.5-inch model.

If accurate, next year's new iPhone lineup would consist of the second-gen iPhone X with the same size screen, a larger 6.5-inch version that we're tentatively calling the iPhone X Plus, and a mid-range 6.1-inch LCD model that adopts an iPhone X form factor and features but with a cheaper price point.

Kuo is upbeat on the shipments momentum of all three new iPhone models, and expects them to launch without any delays in 2018, given Apple's supply chain will be well experienced with iPhone X production by next year.

While he doesn't have an absolutely perfect track record, Kuo often relays accurate information from his sources within Apple's supply chain. Ahead of the iPhone X, he accurately detailed its 5.8-inch display, glass and stainless steel design, lack of Touch ID, 3D sensing, and several other features.

We've also already heard a few rumors about a 6.46-inch iPhone launching next year, so iPhone X Plus rumor season is well underway.

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/13/kuo-three-new-iphones-2018/

Apple will launch a trio of new iPhone models in 2018, including 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch models with OLED displays and a 6.1-inch model with an LCD display, according to respected KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.

kgi-three-iphones-2018.jpg

Kuo believes all three models will be equipped with a full-screen notched design and TrueDepth camera system like the iPhone X.

Kuo expects the 5.8-inch model to have 458 pixels per inch, suggesting the second-generation iPhone X's display will likely continue to have a resolution of 1,125×2,436. He said the 6.5-inch model will have roughly 480 to 500 PPI, while the 6.1-inch model is estimated to have between 320 and 330 PPI.

In his latest research note, obtained by MacRumors, Kuo said the 6.1-inch model will have a lower-resolution LCD display and target the low-end and mid-range markets with an estimated $649 to $749 starting price in the United States.Two new OLED models target high-end market; new TFT-LCD model aims at low-end & midrange markets: We believe the major hardware difference in the two new OLED models is size, in a bid to satisfy various needs of the high-end market. The new TFT-LCD model will differ significantly from the OLED models in hardware and design specs (for instance, the PPI will be lower). The primary selling points of the TFT-LCD model may be the innovative user experience of an integrated full-screen design and 3D sensing with a lower price tag (we expect it will likely be US$649-749).His research note didn't outline any pricing estimates for the next 5.8-inch iPhone X, which currently starts at $999, or the all-new 6.5-inch model.

If accurate, next year's new iPhone lineup would consist of the second-gen iPhone X with the same size screen, a larger 6.5-inch version that we're tentatively calling the iPhone X Plus, and a mid-range 6.1-inch LCD model that adopts an iPhone X form factor and features but with a cheaper price point.

Kuo is upbeat on the shipments momentum of all three new iPhone models, and expects them to launch without any delays in 2018, given Apple's supply chain will be well experienced with iPhone X production by next year.

While he doesn't have an absolutely perfect track record, Kuo often relays accurate information from his sources within Apple's supply chain. Ahead of the iPhone X, he accurately detailed its 5.8-inch display, glass and stainless steel design, lack of Touch ID, 3D sensing, and several other features.

We've also already heard a few rumors about a 6.46-inch iPhone launching next year, so iPhone X Plus rumor season is well underway.

If true Apple wants all of the money

I was an android fan boy back when I only cared about bragging about the things my phone could do. Over clocking, different roms and such. But as time went on and realized that a lot of that extra stuff is fluff, and wasn’t practical for every day use, all I care about as far as my phone is concerned is the basics, and no one does the basics better than IOS.

I feel u 100%

I left iOS the first time because android offered way more customization out the box. It was cool for a bit. But the last few months was just super annoying. My phone telling me my apn settings are wrong for some reason. Texts not coming through. I came back for the exact reaason you did

Back when I used android, I liked how you could download files right in the browser, The ease of adding music to the phone via drag and drop, and the complete control of your home screen layout. I did not enjoy switching different roms every week to try and find the right combo that utilized latest firmware updates while also running smoothly. I may be in the minority, but I liked touchwiz and hated stock android :lol:.

Last phone I tried was the galaxy s7 edge. No lie I had that phone for 24hrs. Took that ish right back to the store after remembering how much I hated the os. Favorite phone was the HTC One (the first one) and the Note 2. Both phones were :pimp:.

Sounds just like me fam. It got annoying real real quick

Back
Top Bottom