• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Tried out the X in-store yesterday

Loved the feel of the phone, but the controls were tough -- gotta watch a video on how to do basic tingz

My 7+ is fine for now. went into the apple store yesterday and played with the X. why did i do that?!?!?! I think i can wait till a new phone comes out unless my 7+ messes up

D451255D-3588-4D9D-AD03-1FA5691A05E4.gif

I got you kid.

What is the cheapest/inexpensive way to get fast or faster charging with the X? The apple route is $75 :wow: and I have heard people using iPad adapters.

You have ones for $20 to $35 on Amazon. Spigen, Anker, Samsung, so name brand in tech. Not the expensive Belkins.

and the 11.2 is about to make it regular 7.5 instead of the 5 currently fast charge

None, their all slow as dirt. Im sure next year apple will include faster wireless charging lol.

That said any of them will get the job done so I wouldnt spend too much bread.
Aight bet, I just don't want something that's gonna blow my phone and watch up. It would mainly be used before I go to bed so it has all night to charge.

Aight bet, I just don't want something that's gonna blow my phone and watch up. It would mainly be used before I go to bed so it has all night to charge.

Yeah they say thats why apple didnt include fast charging because of what happend with the Note 7. Phones with fast wireless charging tend to overheat from what i care.

Yeah they say thats why apple didnt include fast charging because of what happend with the Note 7. Phones with fast wireless charging tend to overheat from what i care.

You're spreading a lot of misinformation.. It was due to the way the phone was designed internally with limited space for the battery to expand when they heat up.

Apple didn't include it, because they're cheap. The same reason they don't include wireless earbuds.

and the charging constraint was software. When they drop the 11.2 update it will make it Qi charge capable. And even now with a fast charge if you have a fast brick it charges pretty fast. It just does it at 5, but it's still better than 2.5.

here is a wireless charger that alot of tech sites recommend until the ones on the apple site drop

Amazon product ASIN B075FHY8MB
www.amazon.com/dp/B075FHY8MB/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3GLNYO9I81DGQ&colid=25I9TQQMUDTMB

ima wait on the maxipad before i jump into wireless charging.

Wireless charging still feels like a cheap lazy gimmick.

It works for the watch but the iphone i dont see the convenience of saving 2 seconds of plugging my phone in for $50.

Once they kill off the lightning port i will get into wireless charging

h
Wireless charging still feels like a cheap lazy gimmick.

I like it when I'm at my desk. I just set it down.

With a Samsung or LG with always on display it's a WHOLE lot better, because you can see the time or notifications without picking it up.

Apple didn't include it, because they're cheap. The same reason they don't include wireless earbuds.

While I agree that Apple is cheap especially when it comes to accessories being included in the box, let not act like android vendors are bundling wireless earphones with their flagship phones.

Why would companies include $150 headphones when they can sell it separately?

You're spreading a lot of misinformation.. It was due to the way the phone was designed internally with limited space for the battery to expand when they heat up.

and the charging constraint was software. When they drop the 11.2 update it will make it Qi charge capable. And even now with a fast charge if you have a fast brick it charges pretty fast. It just does it at 5, but it's still better than 2.5.

How am I spreading misinformation? Im not speaking about anything as if it is fact (hence my “they say” statement which implies something is allegeded but may not be the exact reason) while you are spreading incorrect info with your 11.2 statement. The iphones are already Qi capable, the update will simply boost the speeds but still they will not be fast charging capable.

You saying apple didnt do it because they were “cheap” lmfao. Show us the official apple statement saying “we cheap so we not doing it”. Quit projecting your emotions.

All these companies are maximizing profit which obviously is the name of the game. What's convenient for us is all these great accessories boxed in with the phone, what's convenient for them is selling them all separately and making as much as they can off the loyal customers.

How am I spreading misinformation? Im not speaking about anything as if it is fact (hence my “they say” statement which implies something is allegeded but may not be the exact reason) while you are spreading incorrect info with your 11.2 statement. The iphones are already Qi capable, the update will simply boost the speeds but still they will not be fast charging capable.

You saying apple didnt do it because they were “cheap” lmfao. Show us the official apple statement saying “we cheap so we not doing it”. Quit projecting your emotions.

Son your going mad hard :rofl: relax dog

Yea nobody is including a wireless charging pad in box. Hell some phones don't come with headphones. Apple ain't breaking no norms not throwin' in freebies

Yea nobody is including a wireless charging pad in box. Hell some phones don't come with headphones. Apple ain't breaking no norms not throwin' in freebies

And thanks to our Chinese fam, the un included accesories are dirt cheap. Wireless charging isnt even efficient due to the phone having to be stationary in order to charge. Most folks using wireless charging just do it so they can be like “a bruh watch this”, and put the phone on the pad to impress people.

Now i will say wireless charging in public places is cool and probably makes more sense than usig cords that can be easily damaged by a ton of people using them.

And thanks to our Chinese fam, the un included accesories are dirt cheap. Wireless charging isnt even efficient due to the phone having to be stationary in order to charge. Most folks using wireless charging just do it so they can be like “a bruh watch this”, and put the phone on the pad to impress people.

Now i will say wireless charging in public places is cool and probably makes more sense than usig cords that can be easily damaged by a ton of people using them.

Although the Chinese alternatives are cheaper they are also who Apple blamed for those phones that where catching fire while charging a few years back so you do have to be careful when using the cheaper options. I stick with Anker or Aukey for consistency.

As far as wireless charging is concerned it's not a parlor trick at all. It's more ease of sitting something down compared to plug in your phone then set it down. It's convenience over efficiency. "But that's lazy" its no more lazy than putting volume buttons on a steering wheel in a car. It's more convenient to be able to turn up your music while you hands are already on the wheel than reach out and turn it up. "I don't even have my hands on the steering wheel like that tho" Doesn't matter

Although the Chinese alternatives are cheaper they are also who Apple blamed for those phones that where catching fire while charging a few years back so you do have to be careful when using the cheaper options. I stick with Anker or Aukey for consistency.

As far as wireless charging is concerned it's not a parlor trick at all. It's more ease of sitting something down compared to plug in your phone then set it down. It's convenience over efficiency. "But that's lazy" its no more lazy than putting volume buttons on a steering wheel in a car. It's more convenient to be able to turn up your music while you hands are already on the wheel than reach out and turn it up. "I don't even have my hands on the steering wheel like that tho" Doesn't matter

I like using my phone while its simultaneously charging which is why wireless charging pads are a waste of time for me.

I like using my phone while its simultaneously charging which is why wireless charging pads are a waste of time for me.

Luckily that's doesn't fit in with the benefits of a wireless charging.
Being able to drop your phone on a pad and carry on daily tasks or drop it on the pad and run to the bathroom and know that it's charging does tho

Luckily that's doesn't fit in with the benefits of a wireless charging.
Being able to drop your phone on a pad and carry on daily tasks or drop it on the pad and run to the bathroom and know that it's charging does tho

And using a cord does all of this but more power to those who want to use a pad

Back
Top Bottom