Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
6.5 will be mine
70353D6D-F801-4E78-9854-8950EE1B784D.gif
7C7D8D46-5491-4674-BFC5-9B81E81DEE3A.gif

Nah b I’m straight with this X!

It’s the perfect size. 1 handed use is so clutch on this phone. We still in the honeymoon stage but we gon be alright
Agreed. I think anything bigger than this phone would feel uncomfortable in my hand. I was a tad uncomfortable trying to do certain things on my 6s Plus, with the bezels gone, it’s perfect.

We’ll see how I feel when I see the Plus in person, though.:lol:

Ringtone wise: rocking that animal jungle segment from the end of Kanye - Wolves

I also have that piano segment from the end of Drake - Free Smoke before that skit plays

6.5 OLED boys we in here

I thought this update for 11.1.1 was suppose to fix the I.T problem :smh:

I had this issue too.

I did this on mine and another’s device, it worked.

1. Delete the convos that you talk to people the most (sucks but worked for me) and close the messages app
2. General > reset > reset keyboard
3. Restart device immediately. Don’t open any messages or type anything.
4. Once it restarted, load up messages and type “it” a few times and hit send.

If it doesn’t work, the alternative is a 3rd party keyboard (gotta delete the English keyboard from your settings or the 3rd party keyboard will auto correct).

I actually would've jumped ship to the Note 8 this year but my GF got me a Apple Watch (with apple care last Christmas) and I didn't want her to feel like she wasted her money if I just abandoned my iPhone.

You are a good boyfriend to spend $1k on a phone you don’t want just to appease your girl :lol:.

I’m sure the plus model is going to cost a grip. Starting at $1200 at least! You could get very nice 4K tv with that bread.

6.5 is overkill IMO. Might as well get a iPad mini lol. I remember when the 6 plus debuted the majority thought it was too big and the phone was for a niche market. Now the norm is everyone wants it bigger and bigger. I think 6.1 would of been a better size for the plus. But once again we just talking about rumors

I’m sure the plus model is going to cost a grip. Starting at $1200 at least! You could get very nice 4K tv with that bread.

6.5 is overkill IMO. Might as well get a iPad mini lol. I remember when the 6 plus debuted the majority thought it was too big and the phone was for a niche market. Now the norm is everyone wants it bigger and bigger. I think 6.1 would of been a better size for the plus. But once again we just talking about rumors

Macbook pro prices for a iphone coming soon!

You can already purchase an air for the price the x is now

It is over kill tho but you know the masses will cop regardleaa. The X is in a good spot with comfort and one hand use IMO

Macbook pro prices for a iphone coming soon!

You can already purchase an air for the price the x is now

It is over kill tho but you know the masses will cop regardleaa. The X is in a good spot with comfort and one hand use IMO

Your right but. But the things about smartphones and laptops is you can subside it with a two year contract. Which is business model for alot of cell phone service providers.

Not everyone is into the unlocked phone market. Especially for hi-end phones.

As me I'll buy a unlocked device and get prepaid sim anyday. Not into signing contracts / agreements for technology. Haven't done so in like 6 years.

Hardware wise- high end Android manufacturers always have the best on paper specs, but those same phones suffer the inevitable android slow down regardless of the processor ram etc.

Until the OS and the hardware are optimized for each other, the legacy issues droids have will always remain.

Apple needs to allow for more user customization. I’m cool with them keeping the iOS closed, but we need more customization options.

My issue with Android was the lack of long term support. Your phone feels old after a couple of months. A new version of Android comes out and it will take you eight months to get it. You're still waiting for the update from your carrier by the time the Note 9 comes out. People complain about a 5S or a 6 slowing down from updates, you aren't getting updates after two years on Android. That's ridiculous.

And for everyone talking this customization part what exactly do yall want?

Lol who really cares about changing icon designs and stuff?

The only pro about Android is the open file system so you can literally torrent from a phone but on the flipside the floodgates for viruses are wide open

Customization got old to me after a year or two. I've always had both. All that going to XDA just to flash ROMs just to show it off to other people online got old. Most people who have Android phones don't change anything. Yet, they're quick to brag about customization.

Told y’all the X+ releasing :lol: Can’t believe some of y’all thought Apple was gonna stop with this X.

That 6.5 is gonna be clutch watching movies and home made films. #teamBIGhands

People in here are weird, it’s so obvious what apple is gonna do. I mean everyone wants the newest phone that’s fine but we all knew big phones weren’t being phased out so not sure why people who bought the X are upset :lol:

Just sell the phone next year and get the +

I want the X+ but not at $1200 USD.. no thanks.. no way in hell. overkill to spend that much to send emails, texts and scroll through IG on occasion.

i'll just get the 6.1" LCD model. don't care for OLED as apple's LCD displays are already one of the best in the market.

my tech geek co-worker had his android phone super tweaked out. every time it rang it was like an epic laser battle. one day he wanted to show me something on his phone and he spent over a minute scrolling through folders and crap until he found the app. as soon as it opened it froze his phone so i walked away. 10 minutes later he comes back to my desk to show the thing to me and 20 seconds into it his phone freezes again.

yeah, no thanks. i only need my phone to do a few things and i'd like it to work well when i need it to.

honestly found this hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom