Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yes. I’m straight. I can download whatever music I want for 10 bucks a month. Everything restored so easily. I can’t tell when someone has an iPhone or brokeboy phone when messaging.

Why is it only with th iPhones? Why isn’t android/Samsung on that yet?

iPhone look way more sexy.

Siri works flawlessly.

I’m glad I cashed out on My X. Cause I like to buy a phone whenever I want and not worry bout contracts. Just pay it in full and get ready for the next big item.

Will wait till mid next year when
Naw bro... there was definitely people saying it wasn’t releasing because it was “impractical” :lol:

next time tag me and its still impractical.

All because ur gun ho on sitting out and not buying an X is all good homie
them rumors had people thinking there was going to be a finger print scanner on the back of the phone.
most rumors are pretty much crap until case and accessory makers start getting their details
like i said go take you plus and actually try to navigate it without the home button being there its Wild impractical, also the reach-ability on the X is trash compared to the plus in its current state

they may make a bigger phone won't be plus size not everyone is 6'0 plus grown men with large hands. mock ups a less than 30 day's a phone been in the wild is the worse rumor....

them rumors had people thinking there was going to be a finger print scanner on the back of the phone.
most rumors are pretty much crap until case and accessory makers start getting their details
like i said go take you plus and actually try to navigate it without the home button being there its Wild impractical, also the reach-ability on the X is trash compared to the plus in its current state

they may make a bigger phone won't be plus size not everyone is 6'0 plus grown men with large hands. mock ups a less than 30 day's a phone been in the wild is the worse rumor....

You must own the X based off your opinion

People who dont own a X or have yet to hold one dont know how the X feels in there hand.

The x is narrower with a bigger screen than a plus and if you already struggling hitting apps on a plus than you will most likely have the same problems with an X.

X+ i believe will be more harder to use than a current 8+, an 8+ with no bezels sounds nice as hell but i can only imagine how the one hand usuage will be but its all rumors im interested on how they will do the X+

Ima try to hold out for the 2019 iphone now.

My 7 is tripping all of a sudden! It keeps freezing and I have to reset it every time. I am not about to fall for the okie doke and upgrade.

People still believe Apple purposely makes year old phones obsolete while still selling said phone in their retail stores/online?
80F99E06-DDE4-4CF5-ADFE-DEDF0AFA8F0A.gif

Newsflash, new iOS major updates will always be geared toward the newest spec’d phones. If you have an issue with an update, try resetting your phone etc first. I still have old iPads that run just as smooth as they did the day I bought it.

People still believe Apple purposely makes year old phones obsolete while still selling said phone in their retail stores/online?

Newsflash, new iOS major updates will always be geared toward the newest spec’d phones. If you have an issue with an update, try resetting your phone etc first. I still have old iPads that run just as smooth as they did the day I bought it.

Some people still believe there is still a Santa clause, but we call those people dilllusional or toddlers.

A simple back-up or restore will fix that problem. This usally applies to software based machines and devices. Microsoft laptops to Smart TV/ devices. Software have bugs that why they release them beta than have a gold master for public usage.

My 7 is tripping all of a sudden! It keeps freezing and I have to reset it every time. I am not about to fall for the okie doke and upgrade.

Mine freezes in browser and stuff and I have to exit and go back in to click stuff

New iOS blows

Apple also did a study that proved they werent making old iphones obsolete. People who still say this to this day are misinformed.

Plus i think some people dont understand that you are upgrading the software to to work on an older hardware device. You are running a more up to date software on older hardware you will see a decline in performance but people chalk it up to apple deliberately slowing down there phone

Some people still believe there is still a Santa clause, but we call those people dilllusional or toddlers.

A simple back-up or restore will fix that problem. This usally applies to software based machines and devices. Microsoft laptops to Smart TV/ devices. Software have bugs that why they release them beta than have a gold master for public usage.
Wait, Santa isn't real?

Apple also did a study that proved they werent making old iphones obsolete. People who still say this to this day are misinformed.

Plus i think some people dont understand that you are upgrading the software to to work on an older hardware device. You are running a more up to date software on older hardware you will see a decline in performance but people chalk it up to apple deliberately slowing down there phone

They don't make it obsolete they just don't make it compatible with the new software updates making you upgrade to their latest devices.. which i think is BS because it's only subtle changes when you upgrade

They don't make it obsolete they just don't make it compatible with the new software updates making you upgrade to their latest devices.. which i think is BS because it's only subtle changes when you upgrade

you have compatible here wrong.

iOS 11 is optimized for 8 and up where its compatible with devices lower than an 8.

Tag you? :lol: Bro chill... I don’t even know who you are, let alone remember your SN.

Like I said before and said it again.... the X+ is coming out! Apple knows it’s customers and knows how to do business!

Which is why I said I’ll wait out in the X because it’s too small. Even my girl said the X is too small. Don’t matter though, she can just “jump” and upgrade for the X+ next year.

What is the cheapest/inexpensive way to get fast or faster charging with the X? The apple route is $75 :wow: and I have heard people using iPad adapters.

My 7+ is fine for now. went into the apple store yesterday and played with the X. why did i do that?!?!?! I think i can wait till a new phone comes out unless my 7+ messes up

Back
Top Bottom