Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
5B8C613C-D11A-4C4A-A26C-1F499BD3276F.gif
:rofl:

Amazing .gif usage.

Yeah so here's the thing about Swappa's IMEI checker

Basically as long as the phone is up to date on payments, it will always come back clean.

Also when I contacted T-Mobile to unlock the phone, they said there was a balance on it. The seller got it from a second hand party, but he was still totally compliant with a refund.

Yeah so here's the thing about Swappa's IMEI checker

Basically as long as the phone is up to date on payments, it will always come back clean.

Also when I contacted T-Mobile to unlock the phone, they said there was a balance on it. The seller got it from a second hand party, but he was still totally compliant with a refund.

I disagree

My buddy tried selling his S8 he got from T-Mobile and actually had paid I.T off and I.T showed as having a balance and swappa wouldn’t list I.T

Had to wait a week for I.T to clear in the system but his account and was up to date

He works in I.T. which is funny cause I'm thinking he doing it on purpose but I heard it's an iOS 11 bug thing.

Im not affected by it.

Employer upgraded me up to the 8+ and coming from a 7+ no real differences outside hardware tweaks such as processor, camera, etc. I just ordered a couple charging pads to see how it works with them.

He works in I.T. which is funny cause I'm thinking he doing it on purpose but I heard it's an iOS 11 bug thing.

Im not affected by it.

I’m not doing I.T on purpose

Garbage *** ios11

First was that other spell check crap, then finally went away and now this other crap

Really annoying

I’m not doing I.T on purpose

Garbage *** ios11

First was that other spell check crap, then finally went away and now this other crap

Really annoying

I was jk. I know it's iOS 11 bug. Thier are alot of bugs in iOS 11. I'm not experienceing that I.T bug though maybe because I'm using the Google keyboard on my iPhone 6.

anyone else’s voicemail not working? the whole phone app is super buggy too :smh:

anyone else’s voicemail not working? the whole phone app is super buggy too :smh:

Not really but I do have my iPhone 6 have sluggish moments. I usally just do a simple phone rest or clear the ram by hitting the power button and holding down the home button.

iOS 11 is good but the core of the is is messing up. I tried to use my hotpost on my phone for my iPad had to do multiple resets on both devices.

Also apple maps is garbage it takes the longest route compared to Google maps. I hate it's the deafault app that opens up when you go for an address. Gotta find away to remap that.

I "deleted" Apple Maps from my phone, not a fan either

Waze >>

How I'm trying to figure that out like right now ?

Nevermind I figured it out. My God that thing had me lost and late to a job interview. Thank it won't open up again if we're to click an address I need to go to.

My VVM has not worked since I got my X. Haven't really troubleshooted with Apple but with AT&T they couldn't fix it.

I "deleted" Apple Maps from my phone, not a fan either

Waze >>

After you deleted it, what is the default Mapping service that opens? I use Google Maps, but Apple Maps is always a default. Wonder if deleting Apple Maps would change it.

anyone having issues with text messages on the iphone 8
they seem to be out of order, only show my outgoijg texts as the most recent?

My VVM has not worked since I got my X. Haven't really troubleshooted with Apple but with AT&T they couldn't fix it.

After you deleted it, what is the default Mapping service that opens? I use Google Maps, but Apple Maps is always a default. Wonder if deleting Apple Maps would change it.

Think I.T can be changed in th settings

Been saying for years that Apple maps blows, giving wrong directions, taking me way outta the way.

Nope it doesn't change it tell you download apple maps after you delete it. I tested it out but it doesn't give the option to choose Google maps or any other maps app.
Apple knows what they are doing by forcing people to use a crappy service like Apple maps

Back
Top Bottom