Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
76ABF3B2-1D46-49CF-86D1-09A53354C8CE.jpeg Finally!!! Now for the thousandth time, what case everyone using? Lol.

Apple silicone case

Visual voicemail and transcription are different. Visual voicemail is simply being able to view your inbox on the screen as opposed to the old school way when you used to have to call your own phone number and punch in your pin to listen to messages and delete them etc. Been using visual voicemail ever since it's been a thing.

voicemail-apple-ios-9.png

Transcription is a whole different thing where your voicemails are typed out for you within the visual voicemail interface and that's what I was amazed by. But apparently transcription has been a thing for a minute and I just never took advantage of it lol.

I really like the AirPods just don’t understand why they didn’t incorporate wireless charging into it also, why I gotta wait till next year to buy a second case

I need to decide on a 6splus new, or a 7plus refurb (both same price) for my daughter.
She currently has the SE but that thing did not hold well.

Was considering that one, but our BestBuy had the leather ones on sale so I just said why not. Premium material for a premium phone :lol:

Yea I’ve bought the Apple leather cases for past couple phones, drop my phone too much and a single drop on the concrete ruins the leather instantly so I don’t like walking around with a chewed up case so finally settled for the silicone even though I love the leather

you still in hawaii? bought my leather case from best buy in town. paid full price damn it.

Hawaii is home B lol. In Cali right now and got it at a B.B. in the Bay. Next time have them price match!!!

Yea I’ve bought the Apple leather cases for past couple phones, drop my phone too much and a single drop on the concrete ruins the leather instantly so I don’t like walking around with a chewed up case so finally settled for the silicone even though I love the leather

That’s just patina man Lol. I also got the Speck Presidio for when I’m gonna be needing extra protection.

I keep going back and forth with whether or not I should upgrade or not..but if I do it will def be for the 8

Not sure if it’s a new feature or I’m late as hell. But... I was trying to connect my phone to the WiFi at my mom’s spot this morning. She didn’t know the password off the top of her head so as she was about to go upstairs to check the back of the router for me, a prompt on her phone asked if she wanted to share the WiFi password with my phone :wow: She clicked yes and it auto populated the password on my phone :smokin

I have the 8 plus but mannnnnn

That X is a bad mf. Tried it at the mall the other day. It's so dope

Back
Top Bottom