Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think Apple will remove the mini usb connector next. No need to have it with the new charge capability.

My VVM has not worked since I got my X. Haven't really troubleshooted with Apple but with AT&T they couldn't fix it.

same man, i have like 10 messages right now. new phone no messages :lol:

i’ve tried a soft reset, resetting network settings. i had seen someone mentioning tuning on airplane mode for a while, which worked but only for a day or two and doesn’t work anymore.

My voicemail seems to be working fine on iPhone X with Sprint. I got 2 VMs today and noticed that my VMs from my old phone got carried over too.

Not sure if it's new or if I just never looked at it before, but they got a feature where the voicemail is typed out in text so you don't even have to listen to it, you can just read it lol.

Anybody that can recommend a clear case for my 7 that has bumpers on em? I've only seen the clear case but they feel cheap.

We got it in stock in Black at my job I said f it and pulled the trigger

Since I got my girl wanted hers too already spent 150 on damn cases and stuff on em which is why I was too lazy to change our 7s for the X.

So far it’s cool tho, I don’t see the real hype behind it yet. Nicer screen and bigger takes some getting used to. I got this leather Apple case on my phone tho , buttery smooth :pimp:

Can anybody recommend me a good privacy screen tempered glass ?
Big screen means everybody can peep everything.

Y’all ain’t rocking #teamnekkid???

Been 3 weeks for me. I do have hairline scratches in the front :smh: you have to be really looking at it.

I did try that silicone case at the apple store. Feels mad smooth. I think it’s better then the leather one they have. But still 40. I was thinking I need a case for the gym though. I stay laying it on the ground when lifting or anything in there :lol: I would only use it in gym or workouts.

It wasn’t really a downgrade for me in all honesty. Guy I bought my 7+ from on swappa didn’t pay it off and it bricked. Got my money back and was honestly so tired of paying such a premium for iPhones that I decided to try the SE.

The size was a quick adjustment. I truly don’t see a difference in speed and it’s way better for one handed use. Yeah I’m losing the dope camera from the 7+ but I was never much of a photographer. I also rarely watch any videos off the phone so the screen size wasn’t a problem either.

The camera downgrade isn't even that significant in my mind. Unless it is daytime, anytime I use the 2x optical zoom, or anything that isn't the default camera setting/zoom on my 7+, it comes out looking like a gd oil painting from the 1500s.

Held the X last weekend, it's odd that there's so much screen on that small body. Liked the screen but it still felt too small. I could def see the X+ being a bit more perfect

x is great as far as size goes but I could easily go back to a 6,7,8+ sized phone no bezels. Wouldnt even need to be bigger than the original plus either

Y’all ain’t rocking #teamnekkid???

Been 3 weeks for me. I do have hairline scratches in the front :smh: you have to be really looking at it.

I did try that silicone case at the apple store. Feels mad smooth. I think it’s better then the leather one they have. But still 40. I was thinking I need a case for the gym though. I stay laying it on the ground when lifting or anything in there :lol: I would only use it in gym or workouts.
You tripping , I hate seeing scratches on my screen.
And on my phone and yeah in copped both the silicone and leather , tell me about it. 90 on cases :smh:
I was hoping my girl would like the silicone so I can return one I had bought her, but she ended up hating the silicone and kept the other one I had gotten her.
I like the silicone too much to return it :lol: so I’ll keep it so I can switch back and forth.

My voicemail seems to be working fine on iPhone X with Sprint. I got 2 VMs today and noticed that my VMs from my old phone got carried over too.

Not sure if it's new or if I just never looked at it before, but they got a feature where the voicemail is typed out in text so you don't even have to listen to it, you can just read it lol.

Wait...people still listen to voicemail? Carriers offering text voicemail is just another way of making a buck off customers. Visual voicemail is free.

kvsm23vs24 kvsm23vs24 Been #TeamRaw since day 1 and got no scratches or scuffs. :smokin

Question: Why the hell was the x designed with that notch? It’s not like we need the screen area to the left and right of the notch.

I didn’t know what people were talking about before when they mentioned the notch. Saw there’s an app now to get rid of it though.

After using the X since Tuesday here's what I think(a lot of this will be with default settings and how those settings are made to guide you to use the phone responsibly)

I think the iPhone X is great, it's nearly a perfect phone. The issues I have a tiny and they could be solved with iOS updates. My very first initial impression was being annoyed at the "I have to LOOK at the screen?!?!?" followed immediately by, "Hey, this is a great idea for preventing distractions and helping with privacy!"

See, having to look at the screen, I can't just leave my phone on my desk and glance casually at the notifications. I can have the phone with me in the car without it warning me, I have to interact with the phone to be able to use it with the exception of getting a watch or airpods. I really like this mentality, if I'm going to use my phone let me use my phone, it should draw my attention and I shouldn't be distracted.

It's like apple forcing everyone to abide by safe cell phone use rules. I love that notifications don't show unless you face ID. Helps with privacy.

Muscle memory is already kicking in an it's like the home button was never there. The sound, as stated, is awesome from the phone itself. Airpods are awesome. Just need a wireless case.

Will post more thoughts later.

Wait...people still listen to voicemail? Carriers offering text voicemail is just another way of making a buck off customers. Visual voicemail is free.

I wasn’t talking about visual voicemail or a service offered by my provider. I’m talking about voicemail transcription offered built into the phone. I never used it before so I was amazed when I saw it transcribed my message for me lol.

ios10-iphone6s-phone-voicemail-transcription.png

I wasn’t talking about visual voicemail or a service offered by my provider. I’m talking about voicemail transcription offered built into the phone. I never used it before so I was amazed when I saw it transcribed my message for me lol.

ios10-iphone6s-phone-voicemail-transcription.png

How you do this?

Back
Top Bottom