Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
X fell out of my hand while sitting last night. Green line going down the screen now...salty

6F15E2C5-5CE4-478E-8243-DCA0D9042718.gif

iPhone XXXXXXXX

Not sure if it’s a new feature or I’m late as hell. But... I was trying to connect my phone to the WiFi at my mom’s spot this morning. She didn’t know the password off the top of her head so as she was about to go upstairs to check the back of the router for me, a prompt on her phone asked if she wanted to share the WiFi password with my phone :wow: She clicked yes and it auto populated the password on my phone :smokin

Yea if another iPhone is in ur contacts and tries to connect it till so it did you.

I think iOS 11 added that

Not sure if it’s a new feature or I’m late as hell. But... I was trying to connect my phone to the WiFi at my mom’s spot this morning. She didn’t know the password off the top of her head so as she was about to go upstairs to check the back of the router for me, a prompt on her phone asked if she wanted to share the WiFi password with my phone :wow: She clicked yes and it auto populated the password on my phone :smokin
Yeah my phone will share WiFi passwords with my MacBook too, pretty sick :pimp:.

Anyone know why the flash/camera light is kinda orange sometimes and normal white at other times? lol.

Isn’t that some kinda True Tone or flash type thing? I remember reading where depending on the light in the room and the camera recognizing everything that it would either do a bright flash or a more natural flash

I’m probably wrong

Looking for any cases out there aside from lifeproof that can cover the headphone and charging ports and not be to bulky

team ‘waiting til the next iteration of the X to release so they work out the kinks’ checking in :nthat:

the kinks aren’t in the hardware, they’re i. the software so it affects everyone on the OS. so really your team old phone new problems

After many many years of iPhone use it finally happened...

Dropped my 7 Plus and the screen shattered. Is Apple store the way to go for it to get fixed? Or can I trust these other repair shops around?

^
Same thing happened to me for my 6. I passed on Apple. They charged too much & If i wanted to do it with them, I had to do appointment which was days later & that was an inconvenience..

Went to one of the stores in the mall & replaced my screen & battery for the same price Apple charged just for the screen & they did it in a hour tops..No complaints or issues.

Also, I wish 7-8 weren't so expensive.
Especially the 8. With so many people not interested in it, you would think they lower the price. I'd buy it if it was $500 or lower.

PO

Last edited:
People are def interested in it, I seen people constantly buying 8/8+ especially when at the Apple store

Gotta remember they’re still an iPhone, pretty solid, still expensive. X is out of a lot of people’s price range but then again most are doing payment plans so I guess in the end doesn’t matter

Back
Top Bottom