Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not having any problems at all but I tried to tell yall, minimize your exposure and go through the upgrade program unless you feel obligated to hand over cash for some reason.

I don’t even know what this means? You’re still owning/using the phone

My Face ID sucks

Not even bashing the phone, screen is awesome

Half the time Face ID won’t even unlock even dim lighting and I’ve updated the Face ID to take better scan of my face

damn that sucks. i’ve tried mine in pitch black rooms and it works flawlessly. even times where i don’t think it’ll read my face at a weird angle it unlocks

Yea it’s been really annoying as of late. Gonna need to figure something out. Getting sick of typing the password

it’s weird though, because i hear of other people with the same problems with face id. i wonder if the sensors are faulty because i’m serious when i say mine works perfectly.

it’s weird though, because i hear of other people with the same problems with face id. i wonder if the sensors are faulty because i’m serious when i say mine works perfectly.

Not sure when I went with my buddy to get his replaced I told the genius how I thought it sucked because half the time it doesn’t work and she paused and goes you’re joking right? It’s freakin amazing and I’m like well mine doesn’t even work and she just said you’re obviously doing something wrong

So yea not sure, will redo the scan again sometime today and see what happens

Not sure when I went with my buddy to get his replaced I told the genius how I thought it sucked because half the time it doesn’t work and she paused and goes you’re joking right? It’s freakin amazing and I’m like well mine doesn’t even work and she just said you’re obviously doing something wrong

So yea not sure, will redo the scan again sometime today and see what happens

Maybe cause you ugly.

27082458-F50F-4C9A-A67D-193B800CA438.jpeg

Yeah my Face ID works perfectly. Laying down before bed in the pitch black it unlocks with no problems. It seems to be faster than it was at launch too

Back
Top Bottom