Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
imo it makes a difference if you use an oem screen or a generic one. most of those kiosk spots don’t use an oem part.

Reactions: God
Been using the silicone case on the X. Just copped this off of Redbubble:
15D92D3D-FBAE-4B37-BE51-0B7D036A1793.jpeg

Anybody else experiencing issues with the screen wake up?
Sometimes I press the side button and the screen doesn’t power on, I hit it a second time it starts to wake up and turns off. Like if I pressed it twice but I legit pressed it and stayed looking it for hella long till I press it again?

No big deal only happens sometimes I’ve noticed it a lot More lately tho

Thanks guys. Just found out that my work will pay to replace the screen since it's a work phone so I'm just going to take it to Apple. Wish they'd pay to replace the battery too :lol:

Just got it installed. I think both parties just have to be fully up to date. Hopefully my barber do that ASAP lol

Beyond frustrated with the X. I'm on AT&T and the intel modem doesn't work for **** in my area. Took it in to apple to try and swap it for one with the qualcomm modem and they wouldn't do it. :smh:

Beyond frustrated with the X. I'm on AT&T and the intel modem doesn't work for **** in my area. Took it in to apple to try and swap it for one with the qualcomm modem and they wouldn't do it. :smh:
Elaborate... I thought this was only concerning those with CDMA versions.

AT&T is not working with you to fix this ? Hit them up publicly on Twitter, they will for sure fix this quickly.

Elaborate... I thought this was only concerning those with CDMA versions.

AT&T is not working with you to fix this ? Hit them up publicly on Twitter, they will for sure fix this quickly.

Nothing AT&T will do because I bought my phone through apple. The intel modem does not work in my area. I was having these same issues with my 7+ for the entire time I had it. My dad is currently using my old 6 which I got day one and has a Qualcomm modem and it works flawlessly.

I’ve noticed my X with the intel modem doesn’t get great signal in my area. I think my 6 Plus got better.

Battery of my X is getting bad now

I use it a lot but mainly web browser or twitter/IG

no apps really or games

Trying to get my girl the Space Grey 250+ GB IPhone X through Sprint, trying to surprise her though.

Battery of my X is getting bad now

I use it a lot but mainly web browser or twitter/IG

no apps really or games

I just read a report today on how bad the battery/durability of the X is compared to the 8/8+ so I'm sure you aren't the only one experiencing this...

PO

Yea first 2 days would last all day

Now I gotta start by mid afternoon. I know people use their phones even more than me :lol:

My brightness is like 1/4th of the bar

Bluetooth off

I just read a report today on how bad the battery/durability of the X is compared to the 8/8+ so I'm sure you aren't the only one experiencing this...

PO

I'm not having any problems at all but I tried to tell yall, minimize your exposure and go through the upgrade program unless you feel obligated to hand over cash for some reason.

I have the Intel modem X as well and so far the signal is on par with my 6s Plus. Could be better, but it's not a huge deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom