Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Thanks man :nthat: I’m convinced to get applecare in the future from here on out

I wasn’t crazy about AppleCare when it was a lump sum payment up front bc when you’re dropping $1000+ and a case/screen protector etc you don’t really want more expenses at time of purchase but being able to pay $10 a month is def more feasible. That’s the cost of Netflix that I watch 3 times a month lol

Man Walmart Black Friday Iphone XS deal is so tempting, and then of course Mazda finally stopped being lazy and is adding apple car play. But the damn retro fit accessory kit that is just a damn firmware update and usb 2.1 port & cable upgrade costs $380 for parts and labor install from my local Mazda dealership.

I love my CX-5 for it's style and performance.

But hey it sucks even more for Toyota, Infinity, Jaguar car owners since they are the last major car maker holdouts on apple car play.

FAM!!!!

I want the iPhone max I was going to target because if you get it there they give 250 gift card

But at Walmart 300 gift card but if I get the 8 plus 400 GIFT CARD:wow::wow:

I’m coming from a 6s plus that 400 is going to be hard to beat

Now I gotta decide

I’ve never considered upgrading at a store like walmart or target - always went to AT&T/my provider... am I missing out on deals?

Looking to upgrade wifey and my 6s by Xmas and wanting the best deal.

So the black friday deals that say "must be activated in store" that doesn't mean new line right? I hate all these "Buy one get one free!!!....if you start a new line"

This Black Friday deal seems like all the info isn’t out. Like why not have a instant rebate after activation? I don’t want a 300-400 Walmart gift card! Just take it off the phone

This Black Friday deal seems like all the info isn’t out. Like why not have a instant rebate after activation? I don’t want a 300-400 Walmart gift card! Just take it off the phone
Maybe you get it like a couple months later or something. Also I’m fine with Walmart bucks. Just goes right to groceries anyway

I thought about the BF XS deal, but I'm dealing with an issue with my phone not finding cellular service, so I'll have to upgrade this weekend.... :smh:

Also FYI. These stores won't have a lot of inventory. I remember last year for the X, Walmart offered a $300 GiftCard, but they only had 2 phones. :ohwell:
So if you really want to take advantage of these deals, you'll have to wait in line & have a good spot, because you wont be able to stroll in anywhere and get it for the most part otherwise unless production for these phones were drastically increased.

I value my time & don't feel like being apart of that chaos, so i'll pass.

Like someone else said, wish there were more deals out for the phones, but unfortunately no one is doing any. The whole B1G1 with new line only & no instant discounts off the price of the phone is super trash...

PO

Last edited:
no one one imessage can see pictures when i send them. .gifs too. anyone else have this issue?

on an iphone xs on os 12.1

Did b1g1 last year to upgrade my wife, and add my daughter.... but they get you, because you can’t pay the phones off early, or they’ll charge you for both phones. So now they’re stuck for 30 months.

Samsung's foldable phone

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 2.21.08 PM.png

I'll pass on the foldable phone. Rather have completely bezel-less iPhone with no notch and camera under the display.

If Apple could pull this off, while keeping the super thin form factor, and not having a tiny trash front screen, I'd kind of be down, but its got to have that apple premium build quality.

Holograms for phones are a long ways away. But for other electronics they’re def coming a lot sooner than we think.

What we really need is holograms. I’m tryin to be out here like tony stark and Siri as Jarvis
B968B2E2-E8A5-45C6-B933-4B67989A0950.gif

vanityvision-glass-smart-mirror-magic-mirror.jpg

smart-mirror-touch-voice_9201b281f59baced2b85ba00ab21c38e.jpg

AirNodes-presents-Anna-smart-mirror-at-CES-2018.jpg

Not a hologram, but smart mirrors bring tech to your house/apt if you want

If we could get one of these large companies (apple/google) to make an OEM version running their OS it could be serious

vanityvision-glass-smart-mirror-magic-mirror.jpg

smart-mirror-touch-voice_9201b281f59baced2b85ba00ab21c38e.jpg

AirNodes-presents-Anna-smart-mirror-at-CES-2018.jpg

Not a hologram, but smart mirrors bring tech to your house/apt if you want

If we could get one of these large companies (apple/google) to make an OEM version running their OS it could be serious
You can DIY one of those joints with a Raspberry Pi. I kinda want one but it's unnecessary :lol:.

A foldable phone would be the business. They make the phone much bigger without adding size while you’re not using it

You can DIY one of those joints with a Raspberry Pi. I kinda want one but it's unnecessary :lol:.

Buts its so dope tho :lol:

It would be dope to have as your bathroom mirror with news/reminders/weather while you get ready in the morning

AT5u0KpbcVIIxeVrHXvbhb5IRNXOBsaav4kOhYlgSB5xLSk1YK0ddBdP6WmbNTHIp3YcJ4kZIKQcr-1OfLknTkhGdkW_9djX9g=s850

edit - Samsung already makes one :wow: :sick:

12002_11264_0.jpg

This dudes joint is too good tho.

:wow: :wow:

Last edited:
I would love a mirror like that in my bathroom connected to Spotify and the internet browser to stream sports while taking a therapeutic bath :pimp:

Buts its so dope tho :lol:

It would be dope to have as your bathroom mirror with news/reminders/weather while you get ready in the morning

AT5u0KpbcVIIxeVrHXvbhb5IRNXOBsaav4kOhYlgSB5xLSk1YK0ddBdP6WmbNTHIp3YcJ4kZIKQcr-1OfLknTkhGdkW_9djX9g=s850

edit - Samsung already makes one :wow: :sick:

12002_11264_0.jpg

This dudes joint is too good tho.

:wow: :wow:

Word it's so sick :lol:. They're gonna be very necessary in modern cribs sooner rather than later.

I would love a mirror like that in my bathroom connected to Spotify and the internet browser to stream sports while taking a therapeutic bath :pimp:
Now that's an idea :pimp:.

Ended up getting a leather apple case. These feel nice in hand and more secure than a plastic case imo.

Switched to a Pixel 2 XL from an iPhone 6 because my wife really liked her Pixel XL and now we're both back to the Xs Max. I'm glad we switched back.

Back
Top Bottom