• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Nah people

What we really need are those old fat Motorola phones from the 90s that could pick up a signal from the Sahara desert

Anyone else on here jail break their iphone and use cydia ?

The hack is out now for ios 12.1. Pretty simple also.

yeah, i think i stopped jailbreaking at the 6
it was fun, but i’m over it

Man, this battery is killing me. I was in a hotel last night. Charged to 95% and put in low power mode. I had an early start for a 0845 lecture so was using it for my alarm. Woke up and picked up my phone to check the time and it was dead!

Thankfully it was only 0615 but that could have been bad. I’ve got battery anxiety all the time at the moment which isn’t worth it at all.

048AB6A0-7C2B-4DD0-A62F-8439DB8837D7.png
Had a closer look and it looks like Spotify is doing something in the background - even though I downloaded an album and wasn’t using it at that time.

Those with the iPad, can it replace your laptop in terms of just web browsing and watching videos? I honestly feel like that’s al I do on my old 2012 Mac (still runs like a champ). But I’d love something that I can carry around the house to use.

That 11incj iPad Pro might be the move tbh

Those with the iPad, can it replace your laptop in terms of just web browsing and watching videos? I honestly feel like that’s al I do on my old 2012 Mac (still runs like a champ). But I’d love something that I can carry around the house to use.

That 11incj iPad Pro might be the move tbh

Yeah the ipad is perfect for just those simple tasks like videos and browsing especially if you like ios and need portable device for on the go.

If you need the hi-spec model to future proof your purchase go ahead but a regular ipad can do the job.

saw the new iPad in person, love the shape.. felt light.

still would never buy one but def liked what I saw

iPhone XR is bad *** as well, light as hell but next to my X.. didn't see any negatives in the XR. jelly people get a nice phone for a solid price

Anyone else on here jail break their iphone and use cydia ?

The hack is out now for ios 12.1. Pretty simple also.

I do, and I'll be jailbreaking it tonight if I can find the jailbreak. I love doing making a dark mode for Messages and WhatsApp on there

Back
Top Bottom