AirPods
Apple Watch
iPhone 7 (work)
iPhone XS Max (personal)
iPad mini 4 (personal)
iPad Pro 10.5 (work)
MacBook Pro 13inch 2011 (personal)
iMac 27inch (personal/work)

I have this $500 gift card from apple. I’m thinking about getting a new iPad Pro 13 inch. And retiring my iPad mini.

are there any good deals coming up for apple products?

even if it's just get some gift card for a purchase type of deal

really need to update my desktop and considering the mac mini since I already have a decent monitor+keyboard+mouse

Apple products almost never go on promo Black Friday unless it’s computers. If it’s a phone deal it’ll be minimal. Like $50 off. Same with the watches. These are devices that sell year round

i am hoping ebates at least bumps up the cashback during black friday or cyber monday

Apple products almost never go on promo Black Friday unless it’s computers. If it’s a phone deal it’ll be minimal. Like $50 off. Same with the watches. These are devices that sell year round

Last gen apple products go on sale year round lol.

My question is asking what is the best sale someone has seen.

For Black Friday they do Gift Cards. Like at Sams its $300 gift card? Walmart is also doing gift cards. Just because the phone itself isn't on sale, doesn't mean there aren't deals on them

Currently in my every day use.

AirPods
Apple Watch
iPhone 7 (work)
iPhone XS Max (personal)
iPad mini 4 (personal)
iPad Pro 10.5 (work)
MacBook Pro 13inch 2011 (personal)
iMac 27inch (personal/work)

I have this $500 gift card from apple. I’m thinking about getting a new iPad Pro 13 inch. And retiring my iPad mini.
with all that, I see absolutely no need for an ipad

just me tho

AirPods are the best of the bunch tho. love em

what's the best tutorial (youtube or otherwise) that shows me how i can get the most out of my series 4 watch?

it actually doesn’t have to be on the space bar anywhere in the keyboard works. been like that for a while :lol:

Word. Chick in the tweet is amazed like that wasn’t a highlighted feature in a keynote almost a year and a half back :lol:

Man I’m an apple products fanboy and legit haven’t watched a keynote in 3 or 4 years Just read a lil summary article and buy :lol:

I don’t even read the list of the new iOS features most of the time, so it’s probably some more useful cool **** I don’t know about...that I’ll probably find out by accident :lol:

Man I’m an apple products fanboy and legit haven’t watched a keynote in 3 or 4 years Just read a lil summary article and buy :lol:

I don’t even read the list of the new iOS features most of the time, so it’s probably some more useful cool **** I don’t know about...that I’ll probably find out by accident :lol:

On this tangent, can anyone recommend the best videos/guides for iPhone tricks?
I didn't know that about the keyboard^^ :lol:

Sooo the iPhone xr or x my wife found
We couldn’t find the owner tried with
SIM card
Tried with the notification of her orthodontics doctor who showed up on a alarm
Tried through att
And no luck
So if someone wants a locked xr or x let me know
I could probably try through apple direvtky though huh???

I saw this tweet yesterday before it went viral and swore I was the only person who wasn’t hip to this trick, guess I was wrong lol. This is so clutch.

The space bar thing is only on the Xr where there’s is no 3D Touch.

If you have a device with 3D touch then hard press anywhere on the keyboard to move the cursor around.

You can even use it to select full sentences or individual words

Back
Top Bottom