Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ok quick question. Im giving my old 7 plus to my brother but just now I did erase all content but I forgot to sign out of icloud. But I went to find my phone and took the 7 plus off. Did I follow the correct procedure after forgetting to sign out of icloud?

Ok quick question. Im giving my old 7 plus to my brother but just now I did erase all content but I forgot to sign out of icloud. But I went to find my phone and took the 7 plus off. Did I follow the correct procedure after forgetting to sign out of icloud?
That works as well.

Anyone have experience price matching at Apple? I want to get a macbook thats $150 less at best buy right now but I feel like they’ll reject the price match cause its a “promotion”. Any tips?

Just got it replaced
Went in to the Genius Bar at 2:15PM
It was done at 2:35PM

No noticeable difference, but wanted to get in at $30 before 2018 ends

Walmart is seriously trash for their BF "deals". Tried to get an XR from 6 stores with no luck, and I'm hearing a bunch of stores got 3-5 iPhones total across their entire product line. Absolutely insane

Take it to a Apple store by the end of the year for $29.
https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power

Just got it replaced
Went in to the Genius Bar at 2:15PM
It was done at 2:35PM

No noticeable difference, but wanted to get in at $30 before 2018 ends

damn, didn't know about this

i might do this too just for the hell of it at that price

any mac mini deals out there? i was hoping apple at least offered some gift cards for it but nope, too new i guess

damn, didn't know about this

i might do this too just for the hell of it at that price

any mac mini deals out there? i was hoping apple at least offered some gift cards for it but nope, too new i guess
I was hoping that Apple would have a gift card deal on the Mini too :smh:. Only deals I've seen is $50 off both base models on B&H. You can get that on Apple too through the student website though.

I was hoping that Apple would have a gift card deal on the Mini too :smh:. Only deals I've seen is $50 off both base models on B&H. You can get that on Apple too through the student website though.

don't you need a student email? don't they check to make sure you're a student or a teacher or something?

don't you need a student email? don't they check to make sure you're a student or a teacher or something?
You definitely don't need a student email.

The fine print says you can either be a student or the parent/guardian of a student to receive the discount. I guess technically they can ask for proof but I've never had any issues.

Any deals on Apple Watch s4?? I know Verizon is offering $150 off w/ phone purchase. I already have my Max.. anything for watch only?

It doesn't drain in sleep which is good but playing games or watching videos isn't too great

True, I always carry an Anker portable battery with me.
The battery only really drains quickly when I'm using Snapchat/IG.

Back
Top Bottom