• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Hmmm IDK what to do bros

I want a new iPhone. Have the 7plus now

Should I get a XR or XS Max?

I like the color selection of the xr thats why Im considering it.

The blue is a close match to my car lmao

Am I doing myself a disservice by not getting the XS Max?

apple.png

probably just gift cards with purchase

Hmmm IDK what to do bros

I had the 7+, went with the xs. Once I got it in, the phone felt too small, so I returned it, and got the max.

Overall, I’m happy with the xs max, but my 7+ was pretty much working fine, and I woulda been fine keeping it for another year or so until the new model drops.

If you’re deadset on getting a new phone, get the max.... but with ios12, the 7+ is still a good phone. Biggest difference I see (minus no home button) is the battery life, which will diminish over time, just like any other phone.

Sooo the iPhone xr or x my wife found
We couldn’t find the owner tried with
SIM card
Tried with the notification of her orthodontics doctor who showed up on a alarm
Tried through att
And no luck
So if someone wants a locked xr or x let me know
I could probably try through apple direvtky though huh???
apple store shouldnt have a problem locating the owners since I believe they can track who cloud locked it via imei. Not sure but dont see this being an issue if you just dropped it off there.

Im having a little problem here and I am not quite understanding wtf is wrong.

On my 7 plus I had ios 12 before switching to my xs max and through the regular mail app, I got my email from my gmail and aol accounts pushed automatically. Now with the xs max the email doesnt get pushed automatically and I dont see an option for push, just fetch and the fetch automatically option only works when on wifi. Whats going on and what am I doing wrong?

I deleted the accounts and reinstalled and the same options were there

Currently in my every day use.

AirPods
Apple Watch
iPhone 7 (work)
iPhone XS Max (personal)
iPad mini 4 (personal)
iPad Pro 10.5 (work)
MacBook Pro 13inch 2011 (personal)
iMac 27inch (personal/work)

I have this $500 gift card from apple. I’m thinking about getting a new iPad Pro 13 inch. And retiring my iPad mini.
Tim Cook
Is that you ?:nerd:

Im having a little problem here and I am not quite understanding wtf is wrong.

On my 7 plus I had ios 12 before switching to my xs max and through the regular mail app, I got my email from my gmail and aol accounts pushed automatically. Now with the xs max the email doesnt get pushed automatically and I dont see an option for push, just fetch and the fetch automatically option only works when on wifi. Whats going on and what am I doing wrong?

I deleted the accounts and reinstalled and the same options were there
stock email app has been trash for me since probably the 6.... I’ve used 3rd party mail apps for years because of it.

For gmail, I use the gmail app. For my yahoo acct, I’m currently using an app called spark.

Hmmm IDK what to do bros

The max.

stock email app has been trash for me since probably the 6.... I’ve used 3rd party mail apps for years because of it.

For gmail, I use the gmail app. For my yahoo acct, I’m currently using an app called spark.

Ive never had a problem before and this is a pain bc I need my emails for work ASAP!

Amazon has a 20% off for Amex customers if you use points. I may cop the 64gb pro as I have 124 bucks in points + 100 bucks off with the 20% Amex

Back
Top Bottom