Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Based on the report on MacRumors. It seems Ive hasn't even really had input on design decisions for the past year or so.

He's probably burnt out too.
which is why the designs have been underwhelming
still nice
but i believe if the designs we got now
if jobs was alive
woulda happened years ago
and we would be on some radical new design by now

what radical new design is possible? it’s a piece glass with a back essentially. designs aren’t changing that much from any company at this point

what radical new design is possible? it’s a piece glass with a back essentially. designs aren’t changing that much from any company at this point
Foldable phones are gonna be or is the new wave. But Samsung ain't getting it right.

That's the radical change for smartphones imo

Foldable phones are gonna be or is the new wave. But Samsung ain't getting it right.

That's the radical change for smartphones imo

it is, but feel like that’ll fizzle out quick. foldables are too big to be a decent smart phone and too small to be a decent tablet. companies reaching for innovation at this point

Don't understand the hype for a foldable phone.

I, too, was thinking what else could they improve with the latest model. IMO, the XS has everything you need already lol

Fold phones would work if they stayed the same size. At that point what’s the point? You’ll pay 2k for a phone you can just fold and does nothing new? I see a couple people doing that but not many

I think if there weren't the obvious issues with the folding phones... it can work. I use my iPad to sketch/draw - if it was my phone and then could fold out for more area to draw, that would eliminate the need to have a phone + iPad.

dont be so naive
plenty of things can change
and i wasnt just talking about phones
he was in charge of more designs than phones

But for real

Areas where phone makers can innovative and improve on existing technologies:
Battery technology.
Cellular connectivity such as 5G.
Processors
Software.

none those would be led by the design team. those are more engineering or just deco fin to implement issues.

maybe he thought the go to was gonna kill him too :lol:

none those would be led by the design team. those are more engineering or just deco fin to implement issues.

maybe he thought the go to was gonna kill him too :lol:
well technically u dont know
because u dont work at apple
so u dont know what team leads what

Why would a industrial designer not know about emerging new technologies?

i misread what you said. my, b. they do work in tandem for sure

but even if they work in tandem. they’re still not the decision makers of which tech to implement or not. they implement what they’re told to implement.

But for real

Areas where phone makers can innovative and improve on existing technologies:
Battery technology.
Cellular connectivity such as 5G.
Processors
Software.
Screen tech on top of that. Apple needs to implement the high refresh screens on the ipads onto the iphone line up. it is WELL overdue.

i knew u were gonna do that
tenor (2).gif

Does anyone have experience with Amazon renewed iphones? I have ~$600 in Amazon gift cards to spend from doing surveys, and really need to update my samsung s7 (shattered screen). I'm pretty set on an iphone, but it looks like Amazon only sells renewed iphones that are unlocked. I'm thinking about buying a renewed iphone X 256 gb for $675 or a similarly priced XR, but it kind of worries me that the warranty is only for 3 months...

Back
Top Bottom