Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can’t wait to get one tomorrow .. haven’t copped an iPhone in like 3 years I think. Last time I waited like 20 min on a short line and it was easy.

Hope it’s better now lol.

Noticed that when I’m looking at a few recent pics i took,the screen turns dark for a few seconds on the pic as if the phone bout to turn off

I do. Not all the pics do that. Only dims for a second when im Flippn thru few pics and i stop. Odd
Theres a toggle in settings for dimming the screen in dark mode for wallpapers, maybe that has something to do with it?

I got S2 apple watch and that new update comes out later this year....:smh:
Update gonna slow the watch down anyway...it's the typical apple force upgrade finnesse anyway.

Yo consider upgrading. I went from a S2 to S4 last year and the difference was dramatic! It's like a completely different watch, tbh.

I’m liking 13 on my X so far. Definitely quicker opening with Face ID and I like the dark mode when I first wake up - I’ve set mine to be dark from 22:00-08:00 which seems good.

I like the volume display too - I was just thinking last week how it was annoying when it hovered over a short video when you changed the volume.

The delete key for emails is now biased for people holding their phone in their right hand - it used to be in the middle and now I have to adjust my hand to reach my left hand over to delete.

I guess Apple doesn’t care about left handed people?

The delete key for emails is now biased for people holding their phone in their right hand - it used to be in the middle and now I have to adjust my hand to reach my left hand over to delete.

You have to know this joke is coming but your hand gotta be small as ****. :lol:

You're talking about the "trash" icon that sits center row in iOS 12 right?

Your thumb can't reach far left and right on that single row of icons?

Luckily I don’t have a max :lol:

being left handed myself, only thing ive always done to use my phone was use my right hand :lol:

I thought it was just me. I've deleted quite a few emails by accident.

Bout to go check out the big stores after my haircut. Probably cop the 11 pro for the size

Back
Top Bottom