Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
1587243415080.png

If this is it, I’m in.
I've been a lifetime Android supporter, and have strongly considered switching this fall when the new iPhone comes out, especially if it looks like this, has the rumored 120hz display, and the real kicker, as simple as it sounds, should be the switch to USB-C(better have 30w charging capability too) I really dig this latest render.

The Pixel 4/XL didn't really wow me with anything, maybe that's because I have the Pixel 3XL. The camera/image processing software is the only thing that is keeping me with Google. Hopefully Apple comes thru with something big with the new watch too. Android lacks so much in that department too. I currently have a Withings Steel HR(not Android/WearOS) that has a nice clean look to it. The main focus with it is for fitness.

Not to get off topic too much, but that new OnePlus 8 Pro does look pretty darn sweet.

How do I go about getting third party apps on?

Is the Profile and device management feature no longer available?

Apple tripping not having the 10th gen processing in the base model. Just going to get the air. Was waiting for this drop and have been disappointed.

Apple tripping not having the 10th gen processing in the base model. Just going to get the air. Was waiting for this drop and have been disappointed.

A lot of people are upset with this drop as it is lackluster. I'm stuck in a position as to get the 16" MPB or hold out for (hopefully) a new redesigned iMac.

A lot of people are upset with this drop as it is lackluster. I'm stuck in a position as to get the 16" MPB or hold out for (hopefully) a new redesigned iMac.

yeah I’m pissed cuz I been waiting to get one. But I can’t wait no more. Getting an air and maybe a pro next year once they get their lives together.

yeah I’m pissed cuz I been waiting to get one. But I can’t wait no more. Getting an air and maybe a pro next year once they get their lives together.
yea unfortunate. my next update will definitely be the 16 when the time is right. I have a 2019 15" that works fine. I wanted to downsize to the 13 but underwhelmed by the udpate.

My 2014 Pro is still running good, have had it for 5 years now. Will get the battery replaced for the second time once the Apple store opens back up. Waiting for the ARM based Pros next year.

Back
Top Bottom