Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My 2014 Pro is still running good, have had it for 5 years now. Will get the battery replaced for the second time once the Apple store opens back up. Waiting for the ARM based Pros next year.

Same. Mid 2014 mbp. Don’t see a need to upgrade as all I do is watch YouTube/browse on my Mac.

Updated to 13.4.1 and it erased all my saved contacts. Any way to get them back? I can look up the contact but when I text somebody or vice versa, it says Maybe: _____ in the name box

Same. Mid 2014 mbp. Don’t see a need to upgrade as all I do is watch YouTube/browse on my Mac.
same, I just wanna up upgrade I have some smalls little dents on the edges from being in my back[ack and hitting the group

I like my stuff immaculate. mines a mid 2017 zero reason to upgrade

The way iOS/macOS handles contacts is so weird. For whatever reason my contacts are associated with my Exchange email account. So even if I backup/restore from iCloud, I lose my contacts until I reconfigure that email address on the device.

I’ll wait for the next update.

anyone get the new iPad Pro keyboard? Don’t really need it but will prob cop when the supply ramps up

Need some help please! 😀

I have an old MBP from 2007, model A1226, turns on, but is stuck in the grey you need to restart your computer bootloop(sounds like it's more than likely the Nvidia logic board issue...I just want to pull information from the HDD...what's the best/easiest method to achieve this?

I’ll wait for the next update.

anyone get the new iPad Pro keyboard? Don’t really need it but will prob cop when the supply ramps up

i have the keyboard, really surprised how well the trackpad works. the setup is heavy but it has to be since it would be too topheavy if it wasnt.

The way iOS/macOS handles contacts is so weird. For whatever reason my contacts are associated with my Exchange email account. So even if I backup/restore from iCloud, I lose my contacts until I reconfigure that email address on the device.
same man. ive yet to figure out a way to consolidate it all into one place. for some reason its like in my gmail, cloud and exchange. frustrating to say the least.

have you figured out a way to consolidate it all to iCloud?

same man. ive yet to figure out a way to consolidate it all into one place. for some reason its like in my gmail, cloud and exchange. frustrating to say the least.

Unfortunately not. But I haven't really tried to fix it in awhile (maybe 6 months?) so there might be something out there now. There's actually an option within the Outlook app that says it will merge your Exchange contacts into iCloud which would've been perfect for me. But it didn't work. If I ever leave this company I'm gonna need them to keep my email alive :lol:.

Unfortunately not. But I haven't really tried to fix it in awhile (maybe 6 months?) so there might be something out there now. There's actually an option within the Outlook app that says it will merge your Exchange contacts into iCloud which would've been perfect for me. But it didn't work. If I ever leave this company I'm gonna need them to keep my email alive :lol:.
dam lol. I even thought of manually moving them over. But even then, I can't tell if im inputting them into iCloud or not.

New mbp supposed to ship out Friday for me. I know people have complaints but I’m excited for it. I’m Apple everything but have never owned a MacBook. Primary purpose is to record music. Can’t wait.
Just ordered a 13inch for myself 16inch way heavier than I wanted so will leave at the office. Mine arrives next week let me know what you think

try method 3

try that.

try method 3

try that.
Gonna try this later, appreciate it. Boggles my mind that Apple doesn't just have a "Merge all contacts from this device into iCloud" button.

Gonna try this later, appreciate it. Boggles my mind that Apple doesn't just have a "Merge all contacts from this device into iCloud" button.
So I ended up with doubles. but truth is, I rather have it all merged now. Just gotta find the time to organize it

Submit this idea to them.

Submit every idea you can think of.

Man my phone has been bugging out and bricking ever since that update

first time I’ve had a bad experience after updating. Now I get all the outrage :lol:

Back
Top Bottom