• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How’s iOS15? Downloading now.

been on it since beta 2, it’s legit. the safari change is nice but takes some getting used to. also if you use your phone for work, being able to set up different “profiles” in focus is huge

the most used update is probably being able to pin messages in imessage so you can get back to it later

Back in the day I’d be hype and watch all the new keynotes, releases, etc. As I get older and don’t update my phone every cycle it’s getting harder to keep up with new features/changes. I’ll probably have to find a YouTube that let’s me know what’s going on. I see I got iCloud + for free but not really it’s just the newer version or something still $2.99. The focus thing will notify someone if I have them on DND? No thanks.

Still going thru the update brb….

I’ll sometimes use my phone while it’s on DND but I would still get notifications if I’m actively using it. But now everything is completely silenced which is sorta annoying.

Trying to upgrade the wife's iPhone ....

11, 12 OR 13???

Main differences and which is the best choice for the money?

The youtubers were finally allowed to post their initial reviews of the phones. MKBHD and The Verge the only 2 I watched just see what they said. MKBHD was quick to the point, the verge dove all in to the cameras meh

looks like they all got sent the a model in the exact same color. I really just wanted to see if that midnight is blue or black. Still can’t tell but one dude said it’s a really dark navy

Waiting on Floss and White Shoes now 😎

why not go for the newest thing if money isnt a problem
Because I dont want to get a glorify iPhone 11.

Hence the reason why Im asking about differences and opinions?

Might seems stupid but paying 1200 for a phone with minor improvements ia stupid.

Think I’m about to switch safari back to how it was

trying to get used to it, but nah

I don’t see any improvement either. Not gonna be swiping through tabs like that

Might seems stupid but paying 1200 for a phone with minor improvements ia stupid.

but im sure ur doing a trade in, so with that initial 1200 being knocked greatly down just get the latest product

but im sure ur doing a trade in, so with that initial 1200 being knocked greatly down just get the latest product
My wife hates phones. She is reluctant to get a new phone although she has issues with her 6S Plus. LoL

I doubt they'll give us anyrhing for that in tMo.

I hav le a NOtE 20.

You have to consider the fact you aren't upgrading from an 11 to a 13. You/she is upgrading from a 6S. https://www.tomsguide.com/news/should-you-upgrade-to-the-iphone-13 I thought this article was helpful. If your wife isn't big on the phones anyway I'd get the 11. Its processor is strong enough to support iOS 15 and is the oldest model that supports Wifi 6. If you have 5G data plan then get a 12.

Back
Top Bottom