Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
not having the ability to swipe left to right to open a notification is super annoying. am i missing something in settings to get that ability back? if there's a buncha texts from one person for example and it's threaded together on the lockscreen you have to tap it to expand now and then tap one of the messages again to go to it. on every ios prior you could just swipe from left to right to open it. i see a lot of complaints about the same thing on reddit as well

I know my mom is going hate me for this... I preordered a 128gb Iphone for her with some accessories... i have tried for years to get her a new phone and she refuses to give up touch-id...i think she has an iphone 8 or something... i know its from 2016 though...she doesnt know this new phone is coming... how do i get her prepared for this change?

I know my mom is going hate me for this... I preordered a 128gb Iphone for her with some accessories... i have tried for years to get her a new phone and she refuses to give up touch-id...i think she has an iphone 8 or something... i know its from 2016 though...she doesnt know this new phone is coming... how do i get her prepared for this change?

modern-family-pray.gif

Moms likes what she likes. Can't force the change on them

She'll be converted after like 2 hours of Face ID. **** Touch ID :lol:.

So who read/agreed to those new terms and conditions for iCloud. They know damn well folks ain’t gonna read that s… line after line :smh:

Im not an iPhone guy, but the iPhone 12 body looks nice ...

Probably get her that .... i wouldn't get it cause it's to thick.

YouTubers I automatically watch when new Apple products hit the market: 1.TechMeOut 2. Flossy Carter 3. MKBHD 4. UrAvgConsumer 5. Shevon Salmon.

i see everybody talking about trading in phones. I wonder if I’m the only one in here that keeps every phone I’ve bought as a collectors item

i see everybody talking about trading in phones. I wonder if I’m the only one in here that keeps every phone I’ve bought as a collectors item

they give you too much sometime to keep em and its really just a waste of space

I think I still got like $300-$350 for my 7+ when I got the 12 pro max last year?

for that amount for a 5 year phone, screw sentimental value :lol:

I like Snazzy Labs and The Verge for reviews, Flossy needs to organize his reviews a little. I can’t watch for an hour

Apple is really marketing the 13 as "Hollywood in your pocket" :lol:

Anyone serious about movie making is going to get pro level equipment not a phone

Reactions: ARK
Apple is dumb at times

What they should do for the next SE is give it the body of the current 12/13. Remove face ID and the notch and put touch ID on the power button like on the iPad

Apple is really marketing the 13 as "Hollywood in your pocket" :lol:

Anyone serious about movie making is going to get pro level equipment not a phone

new camera got me tempted now that it can take decent macro shots, my ig is pretty much just timepiece pics and it would be nice if my phone can take good quality macros and i can leave the xt20 at home

Was thinking bout getting my mom an 11. She has just the regular 6 and hasn’t wanted a new one. But lately it’s been giving Out dying fast on her. Having to carry a battery pack

she was like i don’t need anything fancy just something more up to date.

trying to see which carrier gonna drop the prices of there pro’s they have left over but they wanting damn near retail

iPhone 13 mini incoming through Verizon

I was hyped about the 12 mini at release but held off due to battery life. I’m coming from a IPhone 11

I just want a smaller phone with a good camera. I’m literally over phones bigger than the mini FOREVER. It could really be slightly smaller for my hands.

and I did not want to buy a new smartphone ever, but they got me. The camera is enough for me to upgrade

The youtubers were finally allowed to post their initial reviews of the phones. MKBHD and The Verge the only 2 I watched just see what they said. MKBHD was quick to the point, the verge dove all in to the cameras meh

looks like they all got sent the a model in the exact same color. I really just wanted to see if that midnight is blue or black. Still can’t tell but one dude said it’s a really dark navy

Waiting on Floss and White Shoes now 😎
I have the midnight leather case in hand and compared it to the black for the 12 pro max at the store. It does have a very slight blue hue to it. But still brings the shade of black. Almost like a soft black.... Idk. I'd post a side by side but don't have the black case in hand to compare it to.

YouTubers I automatically watch when new Apple products hit the market: 1.TechMeOut 2. Flossy Carter 3. MKBHD 4. UrAvgConsumer 5. Shevon Salmon.

I used to fully pay for my phones. Still have my 3G, 6 Plus, and 6S. My 4 was in perfect condition but then my sister borrowed it and scratched and dented it then my dad started using it.

Every YouTuber spent 90% of their damn videos talkin about the cameras. You literally sayin the same s… Apple just told us in the event.

I honestly don’t care all that much about
I have the midnight leather case in hand and compared it to the black for the 12 pro max at the store. It does have a very slight blue hue to it. But still brings the shade of black. Almost like a soft black.... Idk. I'd post a side by side but don't have the black case in hand to compare it to.

Thanks for this info. I ordered midnight 13 and a spoken clear case for now. But that leather one does look nice in all their videos posted yesterday.

I’ll probably get it at some point

i have all of mine. Like 5 iPhones at home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom