Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone get shipping yet? They gonna overnight all these phones to people or what

no shipping noti yet

yea i think its all going to be overnighted, which is bananas but prolly due to the release date, dont want phones in the wild before said date

My XR refuses to install iOS15. I keep getting an error message. Any idea what it could be? No indication that it's a storage matter either.

anyone get shipping yet? They gonna overnight all these phones to people or what
Not yet. I’m assuming it’ll be overnight/same day. IE if you got it from ATT, the stores physically have them. Based on location they’d have it prepared for shipping and it’ll be arriving on the 24th

Every YouTuber spent 90% of their damn videos talkin about the cameras. You literally sayin the same s… Apple just told us in the event.
To be fair, most of them are just now getting the phones so you'll have to watch their upcoming "real reviews" videos.

I got shipping info on Monday, said it's coming from Fresno, CA, supposed to be here by Friday@7pm. Ordered it right away they Verizon. iPhone 13 Pro, 256GB for my wife. She was coming from using only Android phones, and she's adjusting pretty good on the 12 Pro she's using temporarily. The battery life blows her Pixel 3 out of the water too.

new camera got me tempted now that it can take decent macro shots, my ig is pretty much just timepiece pics and it would be nice if my phone can take good quality macros and i can leave the xt20 at home

Def good quality though its never gonna be the same as a DSLR but for up close pics like that its gonna be as good af.

Apple is really marketing the 13 as "Hollywood in your pocket" :lol:

Anyone serious about movie making is going to get pro level equipment not a phone

But what if you're like 99.99% of people and you're not actually serious about making movies? :lol:

I never appreciated the iPhone camera and video capabilities until I started uh... making a certain kind of movies.

Can I use a 13 pro max case on my 12 PM ?
That dark cherry is nice

can you yes but it would be pointless. The button areas are in different locations so you’d have to press hard thru the material. the 13 is also thicker than the 12 so the phone would be loose. And worst case potentially would fall out

Most annoying thing about the update so far is on IG

when I wanna turn the sound on a video/story I can’t just press the volume button anymore. I dont hear sound on stories anymore unless my phone is off silent, which it never is

it just changes the ringer volume instead of turning it on/off

Reactions: ARK
So did IOS15 basically screw up do not disturb? Or is it just me?

my phone stays on DND because I’m pretty much always sleeping, or working. I like the ease of just tapping my screen and seeing my notifications. Some stuff doesn’t show up now like it used to.

when I wanna turn the sound on a video/story I can’t just press the volume button anymore. I dont hear sound on stories anymore unless my phone is off silent, which it never is

my phone stays on DND because I’m pretty much always sleeping, or working. I like the ease of just tapping my screen and seeing my notifications. Some stuff doesn’t show up now like it used to.

Both these things got me vexed over getting iOS15 😤

this Is an IG issue. I have the problem on iOS 14

might be a feature, might be a bug. Who knows.

notifications don’t show until you turn dnd back off. you can probably make a profile that will allow the notifications to show

Back
Top Bottom