Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
thanks for the tip! this one is on the top of my list...of one lol.

I'm a fan of Speck/Spigen cases but all of them have an extra lip around the camera bubble except for this one.

I’m not too picky about my cases unless their extremely bulky. This one was top-rated by some website around the time of release so i took a chance.

I’m not too picky about my cases unless their extremely bulky. This one was top-rated by some website around the time of release so i took a chance.

same I stick with the same type of thin hard "shell" cases (currently a speck candyshell) but I always have my phone laying screen up so I already know this camera bubble is gonna be really annoying

:lol:

31842806b126324f3e89c04ec56b31f0.png

Finally bought an apple watch series 7 nike. I had a lot of Chase ultimate rewards points to use towards it.I also got the cell service on it. It was only $10 more add onto my monthly T-Mobile bill.

1A73A5B0-515C-4054-94FC-A42EE17BC205.jpeg

The bands though for these though man $49 for a swoosh branded sport band and the other nice white sport band by Nomad is $59.

Going to stop by costco tomorrow to get the airpods gen 3 pros since I have another rewards cert to use through the costco citi credit card.

I’m so ready for the new iMac 27. Have had my current one for 10 yrs. Bluetooth went out on it 3 years ago. Been using a wired Apple mouse and KB.

My sister ordered a new iPhone last week and apparently it was stolen before it ever made its way to UPS :lol: :smh:. And now Apple making her jump thru hoops to try and rectify the situation.
Damn where she order from? Reminds me to handle in store only purchases.

Damn where she order from? Reminds me to handle in store only purchases.

She ordered straight from Apple. I think the phone she wanted wasn't available close by for in-store pickup so she had to have it shipped. Ended up getting a new one shipped/overnighted after like a week of dealing with customer service.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on buying a pair of AirPods Pro? Seems there’s a bit of talk about upcoming AirPods Pro 2 but not too much significant changes. What’s the best price you think I can get before May?

My last 2 iphones I’ve bought from the apple store directly.

I’ll never go back to buying or trading in iphones to a cell phone provider like AT&T, T-Mobile, or verizon.

I like having my iphone unlocked straight when you buy or finance it. None of the major cell phone providers will do this. You have to pay off your cell phone and then go through the process of the cell phone provider contacting Apple to get the iphone unlocked.

Do the MacBooks and iMacs start up and are ready to use right away like an iPad? My parents have an i7 core laptop & that MFer takes like 30 minutes upon restarting to use.

My MacBook was like that too until I installed more RAM and an SSD. But, yeah, the newer ones should be pretty quick :lol:.

My last 2 iphones I’ve bought from the apple store directly.

I’ll never go back to buying or trading in iphones to a cell phone provider like AT&T, T-Mobile, or verizon.

I like having my iphone unlocked straight when you buy or finance it. None of the major cell phone providers will do this. You have to pay off your cell phone and then go through the process of the cell phone provider contacting Apple to get the iphone unlocked.
Hmm not sure this convinces me to NOT trade in through my provider. For carrier freedom? Travel?

That price for the base Mac Studio isn't bad at all. Also, I may end up saving for that Studio Display to pair with my M1 Mac Mini.

iPad air is interesting too.

Hmm not sure this convinces me to NOT trade in through my provider. For carrier freedom? Travel?
I have Verizon and never had an issue with my phone already being unlocked or getting unlocked. As far as I can remember, they have come from Verizon unlocked. I simply don’t buy from the stores bc they are annoying when they push their trash accessories and account add ons. I legit just wanna grab my phone and dip. I either just buy from Best Buy or Apple for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom