Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Does Amazon sell NEW unlocked iPhones? Everything I see is locked and requires Cricket wireless carrier subscription

Can’t wait to upgrade this year. Still on my 2013 MBP and I’ve been thinking it’s on its last legs for a couple years now but it’s hanging in there :lol:

Same here. As of last night my speaker started crackling during some YouTube videos.

Randomly found out about this website called "Gazelle" and decided to buy a used "good condition" 128 GB 13 Pro Max from them Friday since Simply Mac no longer carries IPhones. The only color they had in good condition was the Sierra Blue so I grabbed it even though it's not my favorite color in the lineup. Phone came in last night and it looks brand new. No marks or scratches. The only thing missing was the IPhone box which is why it was probably labeled as good condition. Paid around $900 for it.

Glad I moved away from the 12 mini because having a small phone just didn't feel right after a while. Now I need to get my hands on an IPad.

So I take it the flattened camera hump we’ve been seeing all these YouTubers mock up is clearly fake then lol

Anyone having an issue where asking Siri to play a song results in the song being played twice?

It's a 13 Pro Max running 15.4.

Anyone having an issue where asking Siri to play a song results in the song being played twice?

It's a 13 Pro Max running 15.4.

Check your repeat or shuffle settings in Apple Music. Sometimes they click off for no apparent reason. Sometimes when i ask Siri to play a song it’ll play once or it wont shuffle other similar artists

Will prob skip this year's upgrade. I love my sierra blue too much and doubt they'll bring that colour back for 2022

same here, 120hz was the only feature I was set on upgrading to. Now that I have it, I’m good for awhile

Dropped my phone while charging and the charging port is loose now :smh:. Anyone ever got the charging port fixed under warranty?

That’s odd

Check to see if debris got stuck in there. Could be a rock, lint, anything.

Use the SIM ejector tool or paper clip to clear it out.

Tried that with a toothbrush and tried 2 different chargers + my headphones, but it keeps losing connection when you wiggle the cord. I thought it was weird too because I dropped my XS more times than I count with headphones connected and it never had this issue. Thinking maybe this one wasn’t soldered as well as my other phones?

i traded my 2018 ipad pro for the new ipad mini 6 and im lovin this …….two hand typing is no longer a nuisance and its the perfect size as an e-reader. all my other tablet needs will be met with my tab s8+

What’s taking so long to get rid of the notch??? Apple always behind :smh:

Not defending Apple because I feel like it should have been removed at least last year

But a few reasons I'm assuming

- agreements with Samsung (they make the displays)
- product pipeline.. they got iPhone features planned years in advance and I imagine they didn't think Samsung would have made progress this fast
- most people don't give a crap/notice the notch (I don't)
- it makes it easy to identify that this is an iPhone (product placement in tv shows/movies)
- under screen faceid still needs work (imo bring back touchid)

I didn’t even know what 5G+ was. Faster than home internet :lol:

Attachments

• 848F5F85-B4F3-4EEE-81E8-B94A8C32D8EB.png
    848F5F85-B4F3-4EEE-81E8-B94A8C32D8EB.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 4,334
My 5Ge here in Indianapolis is faster than the 5G ATT. I’m not impressed at all.

Traded my S21 for a iPhone 11 plus $50 cash on top.
Still truly believe Android OS is superior, but the pros outweigh the cons for me personally. Want to own both a Galaxy/iPhone in life at the same time eventually.

Readjusting in the meantime.

Idk how y’all go multiple cycles on these phones tbh

I’m on 12 Pro Max and I can feel the battery getting less capable as time goes on.

I'm still on my launch day XS Max. Like 80% battery capacity. Serves my needs perfectly 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Back
Top Bottom