Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Traded my S21 for a iPhone 11 plus $50 cash on top.
Still truly believe Android OS is superior, but the pros outweigh the cons for me personally. Want to own both a Galaxy/iPhone in life at the same time eventually.

Readjusting in the meantime.
I have more fun on my free Moto G than my 12 pro max

Android's biggest weakness is also it's biggest strength

I have more fun on my free Moto G than my 12 pro max

Android's biggest weakness is also it's biggest strength
What’s the biggest weakness?

The iOS unification is the trump card for now. Plus you’re of course more than likely going to come across more iPhone users than Android users on the day to day.

What’s the biggest weakness?

The iOS unification is the trump card for now. Plus you’re of course more than likely going to come across more iPhone users than Android users on the day to day.
Being open source.

Which leads to fragmentation and made it virtually impossible to implement a built in OS wide messaging/call system like iMessage and face time

just upgraded to the 13 pro max from an 11. wanted to wait another year or so, but I had to get bigger storage (went from 64 GB to 128 and my wife from 64GB to 256GB). I don't care about the notch, this phone will last me until the 16- or whenever the software becomes slow...

Idk how y’all go multiple cycles on these phones tbh

I’m on 12 Pro Max and I can feel the battery getting less capable as time goes on.

SAME.

GOT MY 12PM ON RELEASE, HAVENT HAD IT 2YRS, BATTERY HEALTH IS ALREADY AT 83%. :smh:.

GOING TO INQUIRE AND SEE HOW MUCH A NEW BATTERY WOULD BE. I FEEL LIKE MY BATTERY HEALTH SHOULD BE IN 90% RANGE AT THIS POINT.

Battery capacity currently sitting at 85%. Feel like I get good battery life compared to my S21.

SAME.

GOT MY 12PM ON RELEASE, HAVENT HAD IT 2YRS, BATTERY HEALTH IS ALREADY AT 83%. :smh:.

GOING TO INQUIRE AND SEE HOW MUCH A NEW BATTERY WOULD BE. I FEEL LIKE MY BATTERY HEALTH SHOULD BE IN 90% RANGE AT THIS POINT.
Depends on if you got Apple Care I think

iPhone 11 Pro battery health at 96% and copped on release day. I’ll keep using this damn thing until the iOS updates Force me to move on… or until a new iPhone design really catches my eye

my battery health for 12PM is 79% and got it on release but i do use it a lot

i was planning on keeping it for 5 yrs but there was a significant camera upgrade from 12PM to 13PM especially in the macro so i think im going to get the 14PM just for that, any upgrade from 13PM to 14PM is icing

If you have AppleCare and the battery max cap is in the 70’s or below, the battery replacement is free. Let them run diagnostics, battery will be degraded and needs to be replaced.

I ended up getting the blue 13 because I always bought the black/ Grey version of the phone and I decided I need a change.

Then the green one came out a few months later. That color sexy.

I have 12pm and battery is @83% as well. I have Apple care. I think after it dips below 80% you can have it replaced free of charge.

Battery decreased out no where. I was Used to it lasting all day and out of no where I was at 60% after A few hours with only YouTube and music streaming.

Just turned my old 16GB iPad 3rd Gen running iOS 8.2. I don’t think I’ve used it since since 2017 at least and I’ve had it since 2011 or so.

Its crazy how far ios/iPadOS has come with out really changing all that much. Still really intuitive and easy to navigate. I will say that the iPad itself is damn near unusable. It is jail broken but none of the jail broken apps work and everything take 5 minutes to load, streaming apps included. This can’t even handle the apps on a version of iOS that was approved for it :lol: Any way really appreciation my 510GB M1 iPad Pro
6C66843D-36EA-485B-8009-D8E15F77B293.jpeg

Anyone have any cool case recommendations for iphone 13max?
I was hoping not to do the otterbox ones… so bulky and heavy

I have 12pm and battery is @83% as well. I have Apple care. I think after it dips below 80% you can have it replaced free of charge.

Battery decreased out no where. I was Used to it lasting all day and out of no where I was at 60% after A few hours with only YouTube and music streaming.

Did you get that 12 pm ON release day??

Anyone have any cool case recommendations for iphone 13max?
I was hoping not to do the otterbox ones… so bulky and heavy

I just roll w spigen off ama.

Black rubba case it’s basic but not bulky and have dropped my 12 pro a few times and no damage yet except to the screen protecta

Got my first iPhone in years through work.

Still have my android.

I don’t like it.

Way too much for me.

I don’t like how it comes with so many widgets preinsalled.

And it’s too small.

But I’m finally in the step counter contest at work so that’s been a highlight.

Puttin up NUMBERS!

Back
Top Bottom