Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Still on my 11 Pro Max at 84 percent battery capacity.

Still gets the job done and although the battery doesn’t last long as before, still gets me to 2/3 of my day at work before I’m reaching for my charger at my desk.

I use to upgrade every other year, when the “new” design came out and never wanted to upgrade to the “S” version. But since Apple did away with the S moniker and the 12 and 13 have relatively the same design, I think I’ll hold out until the 15 or another dramatic design change comes along

Day 1 - 13 pro

99% battery

Charge it once per day before bed. Sometimes in the middle of work when I need a charge.

Will keep this for at least 1 more year, maybe 2.

The older I get, the less I care about new tech.

I need to upgrade from my XR, but I have zero desire to shell out hundreds for a 13 or finance it :lol:.

I'm on Verizon. Wonder if it's worth my looking to switch over to T-Mobile.

My 11 max pro tapped out last week. I happily paid the 99$ ins deductible for the same device instead of dealing with an upgrade.

Picked up an M1 MacBook air the other day with a few months of Apple care remaining. Is it worth extending it when I get the chance to?

If you have AppleCare and the battery max cap is in the 70’s or below, the battery replacement is free. Let them run diagnostics, battery will be degraded and needs to be replaced.
It's funny people saying they don't want to upgrade to a new phone but have to because of the battery yet won't do a battery replacement. No need to lie to nt, just say you want the newest phone.

Broke my 12PM and been rocking my X. Aint even that mad. Battery is 72% or something and it does die pretty quick but its manageable. Minus whale wait for the 14 at this point.

It's funny people saying they don't want to upgrade to a new phone but have to because of the battery yet won't do a battery replacement. No need to lie to nt, just say you want the newest phone.
Even at the out of warranty cost it ain’t bad. 8 and below $49, X and above $69.

Still see iPhone 6s in the wild cause all they do is get new batteries every once in a while.

Actually had a 6S last year until verizon had a sale on 11's. The lag was so bad and missed having a bigger screen.

Back
Top Bottom