Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I still want a push 2 talk button. Need that Nextel style walkie-talkie.

Don’t want to be fumbling with an app.

Not the same but it works? Did it with my buddy when I wore my watch for about a week

Need to go trade it into apple actually :lol:

Bout time someone forces apple to stop with the lightning port BS.

Agreed. I have an iPad that charges with USB-C and an iPhone with lightning. Makes no damn sense.

Skipping the iPhone until it comes with USB-C, my 13 pro should last until then.

i’m good on the push to talk unless they make some
changes to it. nextel was cool at the time but as anti social as people are now i don’t see it making a comeback

Worthless to have it

But I’ll ask again, is midnight black or a super dark weird blue?

i see apple either removing the port by 2024 or they make a proprietary usb c cable that is chipped to not work with 3rd party usb c cables, like they did with the current cable..

I think there have been rumors circulating about iPhones being portless in the next big redesign. But with MagSafe still being a $20 puck, would they throw one in every box for the first few generations?

No way they actually make the meme a reality where they just flat out don’t include a way to charge your phone in the damn box.

Last edited:
apple is trash for that. Giving other companies the idea to not include chargers either.

h0vtrlzirz891.jpg

When you get older you are so busy that the new phone drops before you even have a chance to fully explore the one you got in hand.

Back
Top Bottom