Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
what carrier would you guys choose too have an Iphone with? Not trying to drp more than 150 for 2 lines.

IF THIS JOINT IS AS WEAK AS THE 5 WAS, I'M OFFICIALLY TAKING MY TALENTS TO SAMSUNG.

^put it in caps so Apple knows its real. This whole finger print scanner etc just aint selling me. I literally don't have a reson to upgrade from my 4s and I'm getting closer and closer to just saying screw it all together.

Make the jump man. Avid supporter of both platforms, but please realize that the S4 is not that big of an upgrade from the S3.

If you have been with Apple for years and are just bored or fed up, Android definitely delivers a breath of fresh air.

But then again, the resale value on iPhones alone is worth copping one.

All comes down to what you want. My buddy put it best. If you want a reliable, no nonsense phone that just flat out works with you, get an iPhone. If you want a geek TOY, get an Android

what carrier would you guys choose too have an Iphone with? Not trying to drp more than 150 for 2 lines.

Where are you located.

I am a big VZW fan but their plans are pretty expensive. But their service, coverage, and speeds are unmatched.m

I live in Florida and currently have sprint, the plan is cheap but it's way too slow when on 3G ( I still have the 4s)

Going to see how the prepaid services are around my area when my contract is over for vzw. I love my service but paying $90-100 a month for only .5-1GB of data is ridiculous. That's with my 19% bill discount. I've gone over my data limit a few times.

I personally wouldn't own a smartphone if it had a data limit. I do the bulk of my browsing on the go and don't want the hassle of constantly tracking my data usage or scouring for wifi. I don't even like connecting at home because LTE is faster than my home wifi. The day verizon forces me out of my unlimited plan is the day I leave.

I used to have unlimited data on att and then vzw. I remember when smartphones first started being popular the cellular carriers gave unlimited data as a default and were more interested in limiting minutes and texts. Now it's the opposite.

IF THIS JOINT IS AS WEAK AS THE 5 WAS, I'M OFFICIALLY TAKING MY TALENTS TO SAMSUNG.

^put it in caps so Apple knows its real. This whole finger print scanner etc just aint selling me. I literally don't have a reson to upgrade from my 4s and I'm getting closer and closer to just saying screw it all together.
jump ship nuttin of significance/big will happen... well not at least as far as the phones and new ios

Strongly want to go to tmo, but if Virgin has the deal for. A 5 32gb I might have to do it.

I used to have unlimited data on att and then vzw. I remember when smartphones first started being popular the cellular carriers gave unlimited data as a default and were more interested in limiting minutes and texts. Now it's the opposite.

My old plan got grandfathered into each and every phone I've upgraded to. I still pay for unlimited data, but I heard they slow the speed down after you download a certain amount of data (2GB) I believe.

I have 700 mins, unlimited mobile-to-mobile any carrier, unlimited text and data all for around $75/month.

It used to be around $110/month, but then I applied my company discount (20% off) and eventually called a few years ago and threatened to leave--they cut the bill around $30 more after. I called again last year and cut it down another few bucks.

I've learned if you call these companies and complain--they will almost ALWAYS lower the monthly bill.

I do have a work phone that has unlimited everything that I BARELY use :lol:

Last edited:
Early reports suggest that this phone will be weak but something tells me that Apple has a surprise up their sleeve that no one knows about. Unless I'm wowed at tomorrow's keynote, I will be copping the G2

If the best thing they show us tomorrow is a fingerprint scanner, it will be a disappointment. If that is the second or third biggest feature they add, then they may have something good up their sleeve.

can't wait for dudes to flood this thread about how wack the 5s is. I`m thinking about copping the PS4 instead of the next iphone, but I dont even play video games lol

If the best thing they show us tomorrow is a fingerprint scanner, it will be a disappointment. If that is the second or third biggest feature they add, then they may have something good up their sleeve.

The iphone 5 is a good phone, the 5s is gonna be for the people who werent eligible for a 5 last go round. If you were able to get a 5 last year you should have gotten a 5, if you didnt liek the 5 youre not gonna like the 5s, so you might as well comeback next year.

with ios maps, can I use it offline?

I use an navigon as my gps app. I don't need to be on wifi to use it because the maps are already stored on it.

With ios maps, can I download maps so I can use it offline?

what are the limitations of using ios maps offline?

no..... well not unjailbroken.... u can use navigon, tom tom...or some providers have their own nav app you can use offline like sprint/att

so you can't use maps at all without an internet connection? My navigon app is outdated. I need to update it, but I'm on ios 4.0.

JBing has been a pain and is tedious. Unless JBing is easy as hell, I'll just stay in unjailbroken.

Bruh..... Why.... ?

I didn't chooe the ios 4.0 life, the ios 4.0 life chose me.

**** it, it if works for you then thats all that matters :lol:

a lot of people are gonna be disappointed. when have these leaks ever been wrong? :lol:

finger print scanner, whoa bro.

im gonna peak in this thread tomorrow but im not expecting anything other than 2 new colors and stupid scanner

The iphone 5 is a good phone, the 5s is gonna be for the people who werent eligible for a 5 last go round. If you were able to get a 5 last year you should have gotten a 5, if you didnt liek the 5 youre not gonna like the 5s, so you might as well comeback next year.

Pretty much. I always felt like if you owned say the iPhone 4, you would get the iPhone 5 and if you got the 4S, then you'd get the 5S. I don't think having one is better then the other since they'd just make a new one in a couple of years anyways. Regardless, you are getting the upgrade if you wait that long all the time.

with ios maps, can I use it offline?

I use an navigon as my gps app. I don't need to be on wifi to use it because the maps are already stored on it.

With ios maps, can I download maps so I can use it offline?

what are the limitations of using ios maps offline?

no..... well not unjailbroken.... u can use navigon, tom tom...or some providers have their own nav app you can use offline like sprint/att

so you can't use maps at all without an internet connection? My navigon app is outdated. I need to update it, but I'm on ios 4.0.

JBing has been a pain and is tedious. Unless JBing is easy as hell, I'll just stay in unjailbroken.

Bruh..... Why.... ?
I didn't chooe the ios 4.0 life, the ios 4.0 life chose me.
**** it, it if works for you then thats all that matters
laugh.gif
4.0 is outdated. I can't even download apps due to how many damn times I get the "you need ios 4.1-6.0."

I can't wait to cop a new phone.

I might just jump for the fingerprint scanner alone. To never have to tilt my phone while I enter code so the old lady wont see is worth the money by itself.

I'm happy with my 4s, but I have heard the 5 was so much faster. The apps are the apps. and I'm pretty content. But a fingerprint scanner, that's next level ****. I just hope she doesn't rub my finger on the phone while I'm sleep :nerd:

and regarding carriers, I have sprint for my personal and att for job. 4s on both. ATT is better service. Faster and you're able to surf while talking. You'd be surprised how many times I catch myself on personal phone and can't do it.

Last edited:
If the 5C really is 400 off contract and has the same specs as the 5...

Instacop

Back
Top Bottom