Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I thought that they released the update much before so people could have a backup that is compatible if they decide to update. I could just be saying that though

16gb iphone 5c
32/64/128gb iphone 5s
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

plz!
nerd.gif
This would be GREAT!

The event starts at 10am PST.
Where? I still need to find out.

Gizmodo will have a live blog update. They literally update their website with bullet points and pictures of the most important information. I actually prefer it over a video of the stream itself

Only time I'm rocking a case if i know I'm gonna be messy and careless, aka when I'm drinking or at the bar.

Someone spent a lot of time on designing the phone. Minus whale enjoy it and appreciate it

Incorrect. The software usually drops a few days prior to the new iPhone releasing.

In that case, I'm glad that this is what is gonna happen. Gonna test out iOS 7 on my ipad to see if I'm switching back to iPhone or not

It's okay...I've been running the beta on me and my wife phones for about a month now. Wouldn't say it's a game changer, but at this point what is....

Stoked to see if they have any extra features in ios7 up their sleeves. Will be interesting to see what they say about the fingerprint sensor and if they talk about the technology behind it. Maybe it will be hooked up to a wallet feature so you can buy things off your phone with your finger print. Maybe it will be your itunes password too

Is it just me, or does it seem like expectations are at an all time low.

Maybe apple needs to just dispense with these announcements altogether.

When you're the king, people are always watching your supply chain and leaking your ****, stealing your thunder before you can even bring your product to market.

Last edited:

When you're the king, people are always watching your supply chain and leaking your ****, stealing your thunder before you can even bring your product to market.
idk how people are stealing apple's "thunder."

It's just you

If anything expectations are at the absolute highest right now for Apple. There just isn't as much "hype"

If anything expectations are at the absolute highest right now for Apple. There just isn't as much "hype"

they arent meeting those expectations though...

gonna be a lot of disappointment today. i will be shocked if there isnt.

Its weird...I think they will meet expectations for what the market expects them to deliver.

But, I think it won't be enough. There are always people who are waiting for the surprise feature or next great innovation to be announced every single time Apple does one of these. Those people will more than likely face disappointment. And sadly, those types outnumber the rational sect by a lot.

they arent meeting those expectations though...

gonna be a lot of disappointment today. i will be shocked if there isnt.
But what is expected?

Everyone knows "Touch ID" will be announced....iphone 5S and 5C....i guess people are praying for a 128gig 5S? ios7 is basically been fleshed out with all of the beta's so i think people know what it has to offer. Maybe they will talk about the new imac? even though this is mostly about the phone.

I don't think anyone is going to be let down....i just don't think they are going to be blown away by anything.

You guys keep mentioning expectations. What exactly do you expect?

As I type this in my 5, currently running iOS 7 beta, I'm not exactly sure what else people are looking.

Apple Store is down.

Something is getting released today...

---------------------------------------------------

I don't really care for the iPhone this year. I need Mavericks to drop. Hopefully better battery life. But apparently, thats not slated to drop until next month :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom