Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I actually am very curious about the 5c. Currently on the 5 and am gonna stay but I think it is a good move by Apple.

I heard it won't have siri but will have the same a6 chip as the 5

Last edited:
I saw reports it won't have Siri and will have a slower processor
I can do without Siri but damn if the processor thing is true
mean.gif

Imessage alone is one of the reasons why I couldn't leave. I think 90 percent of people I actually communicate with use it. And I don't think my 5 has lagged once

The iphone 5 is a good phone, the 5s is gonna be for the people who werent eligible for a 5 last go round. If you were able to get a 5 last year you should have gotten a 5, if you didnt liek the 5 youre not gonna like the 5s, so you might as well comeback next year.

Pretty much. I always felt like if you owned say the iPhone 4, you would get the iPhone 5 and if you got the 4S, then you'd get the 5S. I don't think having one is better then the other since they'd just make a new one in a couple of years anyways. Regardless, you are getting the upgrade if you wait that long all the time.

I understand this logic..This pretty much sums up me and my friends.. All of my friends who got the iPhone 5 have yet mentioned anything about tomorrow nor the iPhone 5s/ iPhone 5C..

However all of my friends(including myself) that doesn't have a iPhone 5..(I got a iPhone 4S) can't stop talking about what apple has in store for tomorrow and the future iPhones..

No way they change the body/screen up. Only thing hardware wise they are touching is the camera, the home button (fingerprint sensor), and camera.

If the 5C really is 400 off contract and has the same specs as the 5...

Instacop
You would be better off just copping an iphone 5.

The price would go down b/c of the iphone 5s.

Last edited:
The event starts at 10am PST.

Where? I still need to find out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom