• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AF1 -

It is rumored that the iPad will not be receiving iOS 7 until a later date. But I guess we will find out for sure today.

AF1 -

It is rumored that the iPad will not be receiving iOS 7 until a later date. But I guess we will find out for sure today.

Heard about that as well.

Which brings me to my next point. I don't know if I want am iPhone because I already have an ipad. People say that's more of a reason to get one because the devices will sync, but i feel like i would get bored of the OS immediately

Lol exactly... Like what more can you possibly expect. iOS7 is gonna be awesome, and it'll be on a new device that runs it faster and smoother. In addition a low cost option with colors.. And possibly a well functioning fingerprint scanner... The only common "let down" I've been hearing recently is screen size. And if u really want a bigger screen you can just get an iPad mini. I don't really see how they are not meeting expectations. That said I'm extremely bias towards apple :lol:

Apple Store is down.

Something is getting released today...

---------------------------------------------------

I don't really care for the iPhone this year. I need Mavericks to drop. Hopefully better battery life. But apparently, thats not slated to drop until next month :smh:

Apple store is usually done the day of a keynote because Apple is getting ready to add the device to their website. Whether its changes or a preorder, the website is definitely gonna change

Not at this point. Unless you get extremely lucky and find someone who really wants an iPhone. It can happen though.

Heard about that as well.

Which brings me to my next point. I don't know if I want am iPhone because I already have an ipad. People say that's more of a reason to get one because the devices will sync, but i feel like i would get bored of the OS immediately
I would go for the iPhone man. No bias either. I have the 5 and a nexus 10. The N10 may be the best tablet still but I would trade it for a iPad 3 immediately.

I might get the iPhone for the resale value alone. I know I can sell and cop an android and still pocket some money. I can't d that the other way around

Its weird...I think they will meet expectations for what the market expects them to deliver.

But, I think it won't be enough. There are always people who are waiting for the surprise feature or next great innovation to be announced every single time Apple does one of these. Those people will more than likely face disappointment. And sadly, those types outnumber the rational sect by a lot.

Those people are stupid. Early reports and leaks basically tell you almost everything they will announce. Why would people ignore that info and expect different?

Those people are stupid. Early reports and leaks basically tell you almost everything they will announce. Why would people ignore that info and expect different?

Ehh early reports have been wrong quite a few times. The nice thing about the conference in the past was that apple usually had a surprise up their sleeve for most people. Now I'm not so sure they have that same innovtion and ability to WOW people.

If the finger print scanner is really the biggest add they will have to make it extremely useful to sell a person like me. I'm an avid iOS user but right now Android just offers more.

On the flip side I wouldn't mind a 5c at 400 unlocked (highly doubt this would happen) I would def get rid of my 64g 4s and just use the 5c as my international phone. I recently bought a ipod classic and I already own an iPad so I no longer need even nearly as much gig space.

I stick with my earliest statements tho. If this phone is week I'm leaving the team and copping a Galaxy. I will either flip the 4s and cop a 5c or keep the 4s

Last edited:
Early reports always leak 95% of the info. Then apple usually has a piece of info or two that no one knew about. Hoping its something big but they're usually something small like Passbook....

Early reports always leak 95% of the info. Then apple usually has a piece of info or two that no one knew about. Hoping its something big but they're usually something small like Passbook....

and we see how well passbook has worked out (i've used that thing like twice)..... Wasn't siri off the radar tho? Even tho I never use it I remember how big that was.

For the past year or two people have been disappointed that they haven't had any crazy announcements. I just want to hear about an upgraded apple tv.

and we see how well passbook has worked out (i've used that thing like twice)..... Wasn't siri off the radar tho? Even tho I never use it I remember how big that was.

There were reports about voice control but no one knew about the extent of it. Fingerprint is definitely the Siri of 2013. Everyone knows that there will b a scanner but no one knows how it will be used

Well, I'm excited. :lol:

I'm not expecting them to shake up the industry, but I'm looking forward to the new features.

All I need to know is when I can pre-order.

To dudes that say android offers more, what is more? Lol widgets? iOS has every app that is in android and better quality versions. Only reason most people leave iOS is because of screen size. Every time I go to an android device I realize how underwhelming they are.

Sorry if asked before, any live video streams
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom