Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
You can watch the conference on safari (go to apple.com). It's available on apple mobile devices as well.

Last edited:
The 5C really doesnt look that bad...

I need that Carolina blue :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I think you meant to put this in the breaking bad thread, but I was dyin too!

Everybody had big *** guns and here comes todd with a pea shooter...LOLOLOL
The guy that he responded to has that as his avy. Dude is a sociopath for real

The market for the 5C is odd. Are specs better then the regular iPhone 5 cause I would think people would just get that instead. Price better be cheap then.

Why would colors excite anyone when we've all had the capability of having colorful phones ever since cases were invented 10 years ago.

I just don't get it... *kanye shrug*

regardless of what we think, apple knows there major market will be with females and kids and this is marketed directly towards them. Smart business idea from Apple but I will not partake.

The market for the 5C is odd. Are specs better then the regular iPhone 5 cause I would think people would just get that instead. Price better be cheap then.
maybe price jump on the 5s u see they lowered the price of the 5c 16gb used to be 199 with 2year contract

Why would colors excite anyone when we've all had the capability of having colorful phones ever since cases were invented 10 years ago.

I just don't get it... *kanye shrug*
im thinking cheaper outside body means more profit

regardless of what we think, apple knows there major market will be with females and kids and this is marketed directly towards them. Smart business idea from Apple but I will not partake.
pretty much i get what they doing but i just dont like the phone
staying with my 5

Back
Top Bottom