Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not fooling with preordering this year, I'm just going to call out and hit up the verizon store. Trade-in, upgrade and activate all at once.

To all thinking the 5.5 will be a problem fitting in your front pocket don't worry. My G3 is roughly the same size as the new iphone coming out and it fits fine.
the bezels on your G3 not that of the iPhone though.  That G3 front it almost all screen.  G3 and iP6+ are the same screen size in 5.5, but the iP6+ is gonna be wayyyy taller 

5.5" 64gb outright gonna be preordered friday. i better get through on the website or i'll be very upset

now i have no need for an iPad (which i have been contemplating for a while)

really. I didnt see that on the iOS8 page. I know they were trying to have it for the iPad but if its for the phone as well then cool 

All those iPad features on the iPhone and you think they not gonna put that split screen option on the iPhone plus ? It's in the works for ios 8 though , can't wait :pimp:

the bezels on your G3 not that of the iPhone though.  That G3 front it almost all screen.  G3 and iP6+ are the same screen size in 5.5, but the iP6+ is gonna be wayyyy taller

Looks identical to me , not a huge difference

Last edited:

90% going w/ 64GB iPhone 6 Plus, Gonna need to hold a Note 2 in my hand to see how I like it first 
laugh.gif

#TeamSpaceGrey
Homie, I'm right there with you. I got a Note 3 so this phone will be a breeze for me. And like someone else has said before, most people won't use 90% of the crap that the Note 3 can do. I'm fully aware of almost all the features and I use 15% of them max on a daily basis. If I'm a techie and can't get down on the crazy features list, I doubt many people use all of it. 

Sorry for being a pain if this has been said already (I just don't want to catch up on 8 pages since yesterday) but do we have a drop time for Verizon?Edit, nevermind all it took was a visit to vzw website.... 12am online

Last edited:

Looks identical to me , not a huge difference
Take those Apple goggles off homie... You telling me the bezels on this phone:  Look at the top of the screen, just the speaker grill and camera; the bottom has a logo.

Are the same as this?? With the same top as your current iPhone, and the same bottom with home button...

Last edited:
damn just got off the phone with verizon...upgrade date is in october and asked if i can upgrade a month early being that we are 10 years in on this account.....they gave me some 30 day period bs and im 2 days out of this 30 day period....any of yall in this kind of situation? and if I miss out on the pre-order frenzy when do you think they will be able to get me a phone? like 3 weeks?

The bezels on the g3 are damn near non existent. It's practically all screen. The 6+ is damn near nexus 7 status

Sooooo I got the 5s last year on Verizon when I renewed my two year contract. Any work arounds to get the 6 at the subsidized price? Other than selling the 5s and picking up the 6 full price?

Sooooo I got the 5s last year on Verizon when I renewed my two year contract. Any work arounds to get the 6 at the subsidized price? Other than selling the 5s and picking up the 6 full price?
Not unless you got other lines. My mom's phone is on my account and she hates technology, so I'm transferring her upgrade to my line to get the 6+ at the upgrade price.

damn just got off the phone with verizon...upgrade date is in october and asked if i can upgrade a month early being that we are 10 years in on this account.....they gave me some 30 day period bs and im 2 days out of this 30 day period....any of yall in this kind of situation? and if I miss out on the pre-order frenzy when do you think they will be able to get me a phone? like 3 weeks?
Call back and ask for the retention department
They're usually able to hook it up with the early upgrade
Or why not wait the 2 days?????

Not unless you got other lines. My mom's phone is on my account and she hates technology, so I'm transferring her upgrade to my line to get the 6+ at the upgrade price.

That's what I figured. Should have just done the EDGE program and paid a little more to save myself the headache

I won't be surprised if by the time the S version releases they discontinue the plus do to low sales.

Because the phone pre-order will likely sell out by then.
That's what I figured. Should have just done the EDGE program and paid a little more to save myself the headache
Yes and no. They get you for $900 on a $750 phone (which is already absurd) so it's like buying a phone off-contract every year which gets very expensive.

Because the phone pre-order will likely sell out by then.

Yes and no. They get you for $900 on a $750 phone (which is already absurd) so it's like buying a phone off-contract every year which gets very expensive.
Just go to the store on RD if it's a must have.

it would be 2 days after the pre-order date of 12th...so I would miss out on the pre-order...so if I did miss out on that would I have to wait with my phone being backordered?

Back
Top Bottom