Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
not true. sapphire crystal can still scratch and break.

just a heads up.
If it is truly made of one solid piece of sapphire like they claim, you will have a lot of difficulty scratching it. The only thing softer materials can do to it is potentially chip it if hit at the right angle. Other than that, only diamond, sapphire, and things like Silicon Carbide or other composites could scratch it in the true definition of the word. Unless you wear sandpaper with a hardness of 9.01+ every day, you are not likely to scratch this watch.

And to break it would require enough force that you'd break the rest of the watch before breaking the screen... at least from a "bend" standpoint. But then again, to shatter the screen, you're probably still looking at enough force that another part of the watch would break.

Last edited:
Yeah, screen durability is a joke and the larger screen will make it that much more easy to break. Not a fan of throwing a huge otter box over it either

For the people upgrading from a 4s to the 6+

6b902677_image.jpeg

Yeah I'm ready to upgrade my 5
Mine is in pristine condition
I have just a normal incase case for my phone
Guess I should update to iOS 7 now to get ready for iOS 8 :lol:

Anyone know the price of the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus without a contract? Also would I be able to just pre-order that from at&t or Apple Friday?

It's been like that forever for every preorder. Apple never acknowledges eastern standard time.

That is how I feel when NDC releases shoes. I have to wake up at 4:55am just to try and get shoes while everyone in the east coast can wake up at 8am or so.

That is how I feel when NDC releases shoes. I have to wake up at 4:55am just to try and get shoes while everyone in the east coast can wake up at 8am or so.
and the crazy thing Nike is on west coast 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom