Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
For the people upgrading from a 4s to the 6+

6b902677_image.jpeg

check ya damn email....JESUS

View media item 1174701

that **** bothers me when i see other peoples phones 5k+ text messages unread n ****

Their shipping warehouse is in Memphis bruh
Man I used to love Nike midnight releases
8pm PST used to just chill by the computer for easy cops
Yeah... wtf. Now you gotta wake up between 4:30-7:30 am depending on your location to feel the disappointment like this

So pre-order is just the phone at full price? Im using an upgrade on my Sprint account.

In any case, hopefully I can grab one around November for my birthday. Crossing my fingers that Apple will have a ton to go around.

never worring when i drop my phone is worth it & ill quickly get used to it
Just get a light silicon case. I've never had a phone break in one of them from any drop (and I've had everything from Droid Eris to my Note 3 which has a LARGER screen than the 6+). 

Otterbox is OD. **** is for nervous clumsy *** dudes tbh

im neither... but on multiple occasions ive gotten out the car & forgot it was on my lap & it goes head first on the concrete which wouldve killed it without the OB... im not about that freeballing drop $200 every 2 months to fix my screen kinda people, ive had this 4s for almost 3 years & it still looks brand new with the OB off

Last edited:
Yeah... wtf. Now you gotta wake up between 4:30-7:30 am depending on your location to feel the disappointment like this

View media item 1174734

Tell me about it. I have to set two alarms just to wake up super early west coast time. Even when I am up, I am still tired and the only thing that wakes me up is when I start clicking on every damn website in trying to get my shoes. I mean it beats camping but sometimes I kick myself for ever waking up that early and trying to get shoes I know I won't get.

Tell me about it. I have to set two alarms just to wake up super early west coast time. Even when I am up, I am still tired and the only thing that wakes me up is when I start clicking on every damn website in trying to get my shoes. I mean it beats camping but sometimes I kick myself for ever waking up that early and trying to get shoes I know I won't get.
exactly, tempt you with the possibility but the end result is usually strike out, go back to bed salty, tired and in a ****** mood when you're up again haha

So pre-order is just the phone at full price? Im using an upgrade on my Sprint account.

In any case, hopefully I can grab one around November for my birthday. Crossing my fingers that Apple will have a ton to go around.
No, preorders will be primarily from upgraders. Majority of people aren't about that retail msrp life.

As for cases, I don't use one. Apple care on deck if something unfortunate happens. Dudes throw on cases talking about value then when it comes time to sell end up with $20 at best more than my naked phone.

Last edited:
Black Incase sliders were always golden for me. That with a Zagg invisibleshield, you phone usually will look new after you take everything off.

Back
Top Bottom