Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

my 3 year contract ran out about a week ago, i cant wait to get rid of this 4.
three years
sick.gif
sick.gif
schmoney dance for not being on a 3 year contract...where dey do dat 
nerd.gif

i do a case and screen protector
just added peace of mind  to not worry about causing harm or destroying something i paid x amount of dollars for. i use my phone for a lot and its inevitably gonna get dropped, why not have that feel of security all the while maintaining a decent resale value.  while im not careless at all with my things, my momma taught me to protect what i worked hard for and things that are essential to my everyday life

non sneaker shield/protector wearer here.

Preach. My 5 has no scratches or dents because I got a screen protector and case. I've dropped my phone a few times too. Gives you piece of mind that your phone is protected and when it comes to resale you won't have a problem since it's perfect condition.

Does everybody got to pay a service fee when they upgrade? It's $40 for me. 64gb 6 plus gonna be around $500 after tax :x

Preach. My 5 has no scratches or dents because I got a screen protector and case. I've dropped my phone a few times too. Gives you piece of mind that your phone is protected and when it comes to resale you won't have a problem since it's perfect condition.

Does everybody got to pay a service fee when they upgrade? It's $40 for me. 64gb 6 plus gonna be around $500 after tax
sick.gif
early upgrade fee?  

ive been due for an upgrade ( 4s here) 

Thank god for still having a good working condition iPhone 4S. Gonna put that $200 GC towards the 6+.

early upgrade fee?  
ive been due for an upgrade ( 4s here) 
Good question. It just tells me that eligible for the next program or just a regular upgrade with $40 upgrade fee.
when i sent the text it says I'm eligible for the next program. but when i click upgrade on the site it lets me click the 2yr contract option on a phone and my contract isn't up until sept 2015.

man, that heart rate sensor has me looking at my fuelband in disgust. 
frown.gif

wish it tracked pace, and distance like my old sportband. 

did they mention if the apple watch is water proof? 

Last edited:

If anyone has GSM iPhone do a insurance claim as lost. sell your original one and the new one. You should be able to make some decent money to upgrade.
If you do that it will never work again on any network

You guys didnt get the memo that Apple would release a new phone yearly just save your money and stop trying to scam the system 
mean.gif

man, that heart rate sensor has me looking at my fuelband in disgust. :frown:
wish it tracked pace, and distance like my old sportband. 
did they mention if the apple watch is water proof? 

its water resistant, not water proof.

When you preorder the phone , does Apple take the money immediately or when it shipped?

i dont understnd the point behind these questions..?

:nerd:

When you preorder an item on Amazon, they don't charge you until the item is shipped. I think he's asking if it's the same way.

but why?

lack of money?

does it matter if they charge you soon as you order or in a day or two when they ship?

just odd, thats all

When you preorder the phone , does Apple take the money immediately or when it shipped?

i dont understnd the point behind these questions..?

:nerd:

When you preorder an item on Amazon, they don't charge you until the item is shipped. I think he's asking if it's the same way.

but why?

lack of money?

does it matter if they charge you soon as you order or in a day or two when they ship?

just odd, thats all

Probably. Some people only have Debit Cards and don't have Credit Cards, so maybe they don't have enough at the moment, or at least before the preorder, but want the phone ASAP.

Yea but people buy those bad ESN/locked phones and "clean" em i guess

i always see people offering to buy em. hell even on ebay in the past ive seen em sell for a pretty good amount. not sure about these days.

Back
Top Bottom