Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My teenage daughter is going to LOVE the 5C.

Apple knows exactly what they're doing.  Colors for the kids.  And a plastic back to make them a tad more durable.  

My wife was going to hand down her white iPhone 5 to her, but I'm guessing she'll want the 5C.  

regardless of what we think, apple knows there major market will be with females and kids and this is marketed directly towards them. Smart business idea from Apple but I will not partake.
exactly. And also a response to the very good and affordable nexus devices.

56 times faster...hahah apple sheeps will love this.... Every year they say this. The iphone should be just as fast as a rocket by now

From what I've seen up to now... I just don't see it being worth it.

But of course, I said that when I has my 4S and ultimately upgraded to the 5. :smh:

why are they showing games... why not show the freakin new stuff then move onto that crap

why the hell are they talking about games when they haven't finished discussing the damn hardware...

56 times faster...hahah apple sheeps will love this.... Every year they say this. The iphone should be just as fast as a rocket by now

Basically. It's 56x faster than a phone that came out 6 years ago :lol: what an accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom