• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
meh, keeping my jb'n iPhone 5 for now probably until the 6 comes out

Alot of people say this then the S actually drops and people start reconsidering. Not your personally, but I've seen it happen many times.

I'm grabbing the 5S because I'm switching from T-Mobile and if I'm going to be stuck in a contract for a couple of years give me the latest phone at least.

Last edited:

Alot of people say this then the S actually drops and people start reconsidering. Not your personally, but I've seen it happen many times.

I'm grabbing the 5S because I'm switching from T-Mobile and if I'm going to be stuck in a contract for a couple of years give me the latest phone at least.

If your swithcing then yea of course your gonna buy the newest phone but so far, i see absolutely no reason to get the 5S unless i was into playing those kinda games :lol:

Yep, happens every year.

i hear you it might happen to me :lol:

i def won't make a move until its jailbroken though

Basically. It's 56x faster than a phone that came out 6 years ago
laugh.gif
what an accomplishment.
hahahahahahaha Right

Their showing the games because they stated the new phone will have 64 bit chip so they are showing 64 bit games. Who int he heck play games on a iphone

I thought the gold one was gonna look better. Very disappointed.

Guess I'm copping the white/silver one....

that silver iphone 5s will probably be copped by me.

my bank account's body is almost ready.

i hear you it might happen to me
laugh.gif

i def won't make a move until its jailbroken though
there is no reason really now to be jailbroken. Apple hired all the main jailbreak app devs and now most of the good stuff is included within ios 7

those iWork apps will be free with all new iOS devices. no mention if free on computers, though.

you can make itunes purchases with the fingerprint scanner! :pimp:

Last edited:
I like this fingerprint scanner.

I hate having to put in my apple I.D whenever I want to do something

Back
Top Bottom