• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
comfirmed September 20th release date.

only confirmed pre-orders for the 5c on September 13th.

Last edited:
welp i'll see you guys for the iphone 6. Not that I wasn't impressed I just haven't been sold enough. Might change if I hold one in my hand but right now im cool with my old faithful 4s.

Welp, just ordered a 4S w/ Sprint a few hours ago for me and the wife, but it looks like we'll be swapping those out for the 5S easily and leaving T-Mo in the dust.

welp i'll see you guys for the iphone 6. Not that I wasn't impressed I just haven't been sold enough. Might change if I hold one in my hand but right now im cool with my old faithful 4s.

As bad as I would like to upgrade, the only real upgrade from the 4s would be the finger scanner. I am just glad we get IOS7.

In the end I'll probably hold out for the 6

the new Black/Silver iPhone 5s is :x :x. glad i have the black 5 to give my girl and not that one. :lol: they should have kept it that way. it's so smooth, but i need a change. and that gold is gonna be a great change. :pimp:

I need to know what that 5C is off contract? My mom wants to get a new iPhone but im not trying to sign up for another 2 yrs of Sprint.....

fingerprint scanner is pretty impressive actually
I dont like the ideal of apple collecting my fingerprint in their records....

All im saying is there better be an "off" option.

They have been using fingerprint scanners at amusement parks for a while. To lock bags into those lockers and to get into the park (disney does i know that). But i do not want my fingerprint on anything especially when the NSA came out with a report that they can basically hack anything. So if your fingerprint is on the phone believe it can be looked up if need be

fingerprint scanner is pretty impressive actually
I dont like the ideal of apple collecting my fingerprint in their records....

11:03 am "Fingerprint is never available to other apps, and never uploaded to servers of backed up to iCloud."
11:02 am Capacitive touch to read fingerprint, all fingerprints are encrypted.
11:01 am According to the video, the demo reads fingerprints pretty quickly from multiple angles. Can handle multiple fingerprints.

so i dont THINK they saving it

Welp, just ordered a 4S w/ Sprint a few hours ago for me and the wife, but it looks like we'll be swapping those out for the 5S easily and leaving T-Mo in the dust.

I suggest you cancel that order. 

4S on Sprint is 3G only. Sprint 3G is hot trash.

I only ordered the 4S because it was free and wanted to see if I would qualify for the service and discount via my job. Now that I know I definitely won't be keeping it. I'll return it and preorder the 5S.

They missed an opportunity to place a notification led with the home button.  Could have been sweet.

I need to know what that 5C is off contract? My mom wants to get a new iPhone but im not trying to sign up for another 2 yrs of Sprint.....
Yea right! Everybody in the world would have a iphone if that was the case

As bad as I would like to upgrade, the only real upgrade from the 4s would be the finger scanner. I am just glad we get IOS7.

In the end I'll probably hold out for the 6

Yeah the fingerprint scanner is dope.....but it ain't enough. Like you said, if we didn't get iOS7 then it would be different.

Back
Top Bottom