Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How much will that 5C be without contract?

I'm eligible for an upgrade, but still on a 4 right now. I checked craigslist to buy a 5 but the lowest I've seen is $380. I'm guessing I should wait and check back when both phones officially drop.

I don't wanna use my upgrade on a 5S, I'd rather wait until the 6 drops.

Last edited:
How much will that 5C be without contract?

I'm eligible for an upgrade, but still on a 4 right now. I checked craigslist to buy a 5 but the lowest I've seen is $380. I'm guessing I should wait and check back when both phones officially drop.

I don't wanna use my upgrade on a 5S, I'd rather wait until the 6 drops.

$550 for 16gb

Want to get rid of my BB for an iPhone but looks like I'm going to just get the newest bold and then the Note 3. Thanks for nothing Apple.

Want to get rid of my BB for an iPhone but looks like I'm going to just get the newest bold and then the Note 3. Thanks for nothing Apple.

should get the new iphone bruh, what on earth does the Bold or any BB have that the iphone 5S doesnt? SRS

What were people expecting? We already knew the 5S was just going to be a slightly faster 5 with a fingerprint feature.

What were people expecting? We already knew the 5S was just going to be a slightly faster 5 with a fingerprint feature.

LOLOLOL dudes want innovation but don't even know how to use the Internet and read tech blogs for the past year

What are some of the amazing things you guys do on your iphones?

Here's some of the amazing things I do:
  • read nt while at work
  • read nt while at school
  • read nt while driving 
  • read nt while taking a ....
  • read nt while going to sleep 
  • read nt while reading nt on my mac

• read nt while at work
  • read nt while driving 
sounds about right...

• read nt while at work
  • read nt while driving 

SMH sad thing is, I have actually done the last one on the list

Bruh, how much does apple pay you? SRS

As much as you defend them I would think you're on their payroll....

Exactly.love the dude but I think It's just the fact that he's about to cop one that he I defending them so hard. He would alo frequent the Android thread when he owned one

Exactly.love the dude but I think It's just the fact that he's about to cop one that he I defending them so hard. He would alo frequent the Android thread when he owned one

I`m not defending anything, I`m just mindblown by people and this no innovation crap. This has been one of the worst years for smartphnes because smart phones have reached their peak. The only innovation so far this year has been Nokias camera on that new Windows phone. Note 3 = nothing new, GS4 = nothing new, HTC one= nothing new, all the sony phones = Nothing new.

People bring up the Motorola Atrix having finger print, so what? Motorola didnt do anything to intergrate it into the android OS it was just there, andApple is actually doing something big with theirs.

When Apple drops the larger screen iphone next year the same people will be in this thread like "underwhelmed, Im gonna cop the 6 inch note 4 that does all the same crap my note 3, 2 and 1 did."

Back
Top Bottom