Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think it's ridiculous how people argue over what phone is better like it's a football team or Basketball team. It's all about personal preference and opinion, it's not a debate that can ever be "won". It's not even worth arguing about. Everybody wants to argue #teamdroid #teamiphone...stupid.

buy what you want, like or need. End of debate.

Sorry for the derail. Dude asked if there were any phones coming out this year that he should look at. Told him the G2 and dudes came out of nowhere trying to start this argument.

As a man I wouldn't ever have a gold phone. Or a white one for that matter. That's for those who pee sitting down

The white 5 looks clean as hell. Reason I bought it over the black one. My previous 2 phones were all black. Needed a change.

Gonna cop when my plan is over or upgrade. I'm thinking about switching carriers because AT&T prices are 
sick.gif
 I pay $105 a month for my 4. Out of AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile, which one has a good service but cheaper plan? I live in FL btw

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, plus that white ends up dirty. like I said, I wish that came in black and gold-that would be crack. Or like a platinum chrome and black, obv not actual platinum lol.

did you even call your provider or go on apple.com? It says right on the site available for pre order this coming Friday and it will be in store for pick up on Sept. 20. Idk where you heard there is no preorder but that's blatantly false, at least for Verizon and on the apple site.

clearly you suck at reading. It says iphone 5c for Sept 13. Nothing on the internet says Iphone 5s for sept 13, and any site that did corrected the error. so Idk what you are reading, unless you are in another country or something.

Gonna cop when my plan is over or upgrade. I'm thinking about switching carriers because AT&T prices are :x  I pay $105 a month for my 4. Out of AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile, which one has a good service but cheaper plan? I live in FL btw

My bill is always about $110-120 a month (AT&T) :smh: damn Pandora eat data like no other but

someone put me onto another music app :nerd:

Didnt even know this came out already and not really ready to sell my iphone 5 so ill wait till the 6 come out

I've been up for upgrade since january, but i've been trying to hold out for the 5s to see if i should go with it or the s4 

Figured the keynote would be the same as all of the leaks. Glad I got the 5 when I did. Couldn't pay me to buy the 5c. If I wanted plastic I'd buy a Samsung phone. The 5s was meh....curious to see the real difference on camera quality. I might flip my 16gig 5 and get a 64 gig 5 and wait on the 6.

At the end of the day, no one can tell you what phone is better. For my iOS provides the most stable experience. I use my phone lot for work purposes and I just like the more stable polished feel of iOS. That's the main reason I sold my One and went back to iOS. The only thing I miss is the larger screen. Other than that iOS is perfect for me.

The 6 should not have a 16gig option period. 32 gigs or larger from here on. 16 gigs is not enough space.

Gold does go hard. If anyone was gonna make gold look good, it's Apple. Very subtle gold

You're really gonna act like screen size isn't important? Okay bro...

Like I said, at the end of the day they do the same damn thing for the average consumer. But screen size is DEFINITELY a huge factor for a lot of people. And apple knows it.

why do you think they're following the trend and increasing the size on the 6.
its kinda an oxymoron...ppl want something compact easy to use etc... yet some go out and get the largest phone...not to mention many folks go get a 5inch etc phone...cause its easier to surf see etc... ye get a tablet that's a inch or so bigger..So its kinda stupid.

Oh ill get a 5/6 inch phone cause its easier to surf/text...(as if someone young is that bad of sight and cant see on a 4 inch screen) then goes out to by a slightly larger tablet to essentially do the same thing.

Figured the keynote would be the same as all of the leaks. Glad I got the 5 when I did. Couldn't pay me to buy the 5c. If I wanted plastic I'd buy a Samsung phone. The 5s was meh....curious to see the real difference on camera quality. I might flip my 16gig 5 and get a 64 gig 5 and wait on the 6.

At the end of the day, no one can tell you what phone is better. For my iOS provides the most stable experience. I use my phone lot for work purposes and I just like the more stable polished feel of iOS. That's the main reason I sold my One and went back to iOS. The only thing I miss is the larger screen. Other than that iOS is perfect for me.

The 6 should not have a 16gig option period. 32 gigs or larger from here on. 16 gigs is not enough space.

lol 16gbs been more than enough space for me past 4 iphones.

I have a black 5 now. The white ones are clean. As long as you don't have a pastel case on it fine

On my 4.

Slow and need a better camera, might as well upgrade right?

What's a better phone that's about to release if not? :nerd:

Just go ahead and scoop the 5s my G
That's most likely my go to right now.

I mean, I'm comfortable with iphones -- It'll be faster and equipped with a better camera than my 4.

+ iMessage is clutch when you ain't got text :smile:lol), I'm probably a dying breed of no texts (though I never need it since my friends all have iphones).

the white/gold one is instacopped!

I have to see it in person first though, I might go with just the all white one then....

***3,000th post!!! 8)

Last edited:
clearly you suck at reading. It says iphone 5c for Sept 13. Nothing on the internet says Iphone 5s for sept 13, and any site that did corrected the error. so Idk what you are reading, unless you are in another country or something.

Yup, clearly I suck at reading. Too bad I didn't read it anywhere, I was told on the phone by my Verizon rep I could order a 5S and pick it up on the 20th because I'm a qualified customer.

I saw the 5C was available on apple.com preorder and assumed the 5S would also be because of what my Verizon rep told me.

Keep running your mouth. I honestly wanna stop posting helpful info on these threads more and more every time I do because of dudes like this.

Last edited:
Soooo is it safe for me to install the iOS 7 gm?

I'm NOT registered or a developer.

Back
Top Bottom