Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Soooo is it safe for me to install the iOS 7 gm?

I'm NOT registered or a developer.

I wouldn't. It voids contract, insurance your trade in value for the phone. It also kill the battery faster and some apps don't
work because they aren't iOs 7 friendly. Just wait until the new phone comes out.

Last edited:
I'm running beta 6, do i have to restore to ios 6 before downloading the upgrade next week?

I wouldn't. It voids contract, insurance your trade in value for the phone. It also kill the battery faster and some apps don't
work because they aren't iOs 7 friendly. Just wait until the new phone comes out.

Crap. Not what I wanted to hear but I'll take your advice and wait it out

white and black are as gender neutral as it gets :lol:

lol word, like how is a white gold girly but white sliver not? I`m getting what ever is in stock but I want the Gold, on the low I would get a black and get it anondized (sp check) but i`m not dropping 250 to void warranty.

I just watched the keynote.

I'm sold. Apple can have my arm/leg.

silver
smokin.gif

white and black are as gender neutral as it gets :lol:

lol word, like how is a white gold girly but white sliver not? I`m getting what ever is in stock but I want the Gold, on the low I would get a black and get it anondized (sp check) but i`m not dropping 250 to void warranty.

white/silver isnt as girly but i would never get it :lol: its ugly IMO which is why i always get black but id def be getting that space gray :pimp:

im saying because of the gold color. if it was a gaudy gold then i wouldnt call it girly and i think everyone would be buying it :lol:

its a champagne color like a lot of girls items are made in, just my opinion. not sure why some of you are getting worked up about it, cop it if you want :lol:

hell i gotta still see it in person so my opinion could change.

Champagne (gold), silver, black, and white... All pretty neutral colors... Just look at the base colors for most cars... That's what you'll find.

Last edited:
lol really folks arguing bout saying a phone color is girly yet we have a page called dressing better, which is booming and half the cats in there wearing nutt hugging clothes manskirts, halter tops, baby doll tees

Last edited:
I got my current one from RadioShack and the last 2. I did buy the apple one. How much is the 6ft cord

I've never upgraded the day of, so can anyone help?

Will these be only offered at the Apple store on 9/20? Or will ATT stores also have them? I'm in San Francisco if it matters.

I also believe pre-orders aren't available yet, correct? Thanks!

or u cold ay the 1.99 warranty and get free replacements for 3 yrs

$3 warranty from who? And id rather have a cord that will never need to be replaced. My apple chargers were breaking every 3-4 months. The cord is also 6ft well worth it to me.

I got my current one from RadioShack and the last 2. I did buy the apple one. How much is the 6ft cord
Its $20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom