• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
tumblr_meo1c1oPeK1r5rmsmo2_400.gif

Yeah you're right I agree. I don't wear skinny jeans or tight fitting clothing so I'm good. But the fact that the joint can bend so easily is no bueno
It doesn't bend easy... Takes a good amount of pressure ... Most things break or bend with the right amount of pressure

if you have a 5/5s if you really wanted to, you could bend it in half

just saying, same goes for this phone and its requires force to bend the 6 as well. it aint like a kitkat where it will snap in half with ease

I love how www.goincase.com isn't rushing to release their case. They're the only cases I've trusted over the years. I can't wait to see what they have in stock... hopefully not too long tho

Agreed. Incase has been on all of my iPhones.

I actually went to the Apple store after work and not to say it in this way but once you own a 6+, it's hard to go back to something smaller. I went in and it was crowded and saw what I thought was the iPhone 5 but it was the 6 and it just felt like I was holding something old. I think someone said it before but if they made it in between the 6 and the 6+, the phone would be perfect.

I guess even after all this bendgate, I am keeping my 6+.

Anyone got any luck getting a att phone from bestbuy? I've been checking and calling and they keep saying check next day.

Anyone got any luck getting a att phone from bestbuy? I've been checking and calling and they keep saying check next day.

I ordered my plus from att and my original projected date went from 10-22 to 10-2, to now tomorrow. Just try att and maybe it will get pushed forward.

hey yall,

so theres a youtube vid embedded here on NT while im viewing it on my iphone 6, i play it and it automatically goes to full screen mode. thi

Is there a way NOT to have to play it in full screen mode all the time and keep it in the embedded small screen? I tried chrome and safari.

please dont tell me its how that is? use to be able to play the embedded youtube window in NT or any other site and listen while browsing rest of the page because it keeps it in its window.. on android at least since i forget. i want to enable it on my iphone

Back
Top Bottom