Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Those new samsung commercials are lame. Make commercials about your products, not someone else's.
Samsung slanders iPhone, y'all cry. Apple slanders PC, y'all rejoice. Get over it, its called marketing and it works.
Nah, do your thread searching and you won't find me praising those commercials with justin long acting like a douche. Those commercials were lame too.

Those new samsung commercials are lame. Make commercials about your products, not someone else's.

Is it lame or the best way to advertise?
Sometimes (I say this as a business owner) the best way to advertise unfortunately includes the competition.

Just reminds me of those political commercials where a candidate slanders their opponent. So tacky. Didn't like the samsung commercials a few years ago where they walk past the people waiting in lines for phones either. They probably wish there would be lines like that for their release days.

Don't know if posted already but this apple silicone case is really really nice..

Not cheap, silicone feel. The inside is lined with microfiber. Feels premium even though it isn't the leather case. Wish I could upload some pics but iphone 6 bugs on safari. :smh:

Like I said in the other thread

Apple= private school
Android=public school

One has more freedom and allows individuality and it's not uncommon to have slight issues here and there. Viewed as uncouth by purists.

Whereas the other is much more uniformed and refined, also considered high class and more expensive. Outsiders view them as snobs.

Last edited:
Don't know if posted already but this apple silicone case is really really nice..

Not cheap, silicone feel. The inside is lined with microfiber. Feels premium even though it isn't the leather case. Wish I could upload some pics but iphone 6 bugs on safari. :smh:
What color case and what phone? I'm thinking of getting a black one if I pick up a space grey.

Apple= private school
Android=public school

One has more freedom and allows individuality and it's not uncommon to have slight issues here and there. Viewed as uncouth by purists.

Whereas the other is much more uniformed and refined, also considered high class and more expensive. Outsiders view them as snobs.

I am very aware of what you attempted to do but no, Just... No.

Apple= private school
Android=public school

Breh.

You really think about **** like this?  
laugh.gif

I work for Verizon and people that aren't very tech savvy ask the difference between the two all the time, so I have analogies to help them understand what to expect. I've got another analogy that's related to cars. Whether you agree with them or not, they get the point across.

I ordered my plus from att and my original projected date went from 10-22 to 10-2, to now tomorrow. Just try att and maybe it will get pushed forward.

Which model did you order? Mine isn't expected to ship till 10/31.

i thought bestbuy didn't get any 6plus yet. I'm really tempted of just going to AT&T. i think i can trade in an iphone 4 for a $200 giftcard.

Apple= private school
Android=public school

this is pretty good.

:lol:

Neither one is bad... Just different strokes

Not cheap, silicone feel. The inside is lined with microfiber. Feels premium even though it isn't the leather case. Wish I could upload some pics but iphone 6 bugs on safari.
mean.gif
This is the most helpful info in this thread in the past few days... droid vs apple is silly talk and solely based on opinions 

I have a spigen capsule  which I just got today... its nothing special does its purpose Im thinking in a few months it will lose its shape so Ill probably switch over to the apple silicone case or by then other brands will have a quality silicone case comparable to apple and hopefully cheaper.. no reason it should be that much but the microfiber a nice touch 
smokin.gif

You made the better choice by getting the silicone over the leather case... the silicone will deflect the shock while the leather will absorb very similar to those hard shell cases 

I was at T-mobile this morning and was able to pick up an iPhone 6 64gb in gold with no issues. Also copped the apple leather case.

I was surprised I was able to pick up the phone without any hassle :smokin

Last edited:
What color case and what phone? I'm thinking of getting a black one if I pick up a space grey.

I ended up going for black. It looks really clean and its neutral so it could go with a lot of your outfits. Red also looks really great. Color definitely pops but I don't always wear red lol

This is the most helpful info in this thread in the past few days... droid vs apple is silly talk and solely based on opinions 

I have a spigen capsule  which I just got today... its nothing special does its purpose Im thinking in a few months it will lose its shape so Ill probably switch over to the apple silicone case or by then other brands will have a quality silicone case comparable to apple and hopefully cheaper.. no reason it should be that much but the microfiber a nice touch :smokin

You made the better choice by getting the silicone over the leather case... the silicone will deflect the shock while the leather will absorb very similar to those hard shell cases 

Thanks fam. Yeah initially I was skeptical of silicon because usually those kinds of cases catch lint, it's too grippy and stretch over time but this case definitely isn't your ordinary silicone.

I've been on a couple Apple forums. Leather case isn't as great as the ones made for the 5s. Leather is a tad more flimsy. This silicon case has a nice matte feel (think Smart Cover like texture of the silicone). It feels premium to look good when you dress up but sporty enough to still take to gym. It is expensive at $35 but its a good quality investment.

Last edited:
Y'all ever think iPhone will have that feature tha droids have, where you can move you icons and not have them follow each other? Get me? Haha

Back
Top Bottom