Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
so many articles on yahoo about ios8 being trash and the bending thing, didn't happen with ios7 tho smh...in time it'll all run smoothly

@sooperhooper I've a question for you since you work at Verizon.

I have a business plan with 5+ lines. 2 of the lines I have belong to my Mother and Father. They aren't eligible for upgrade until June on His and Hers but, she is wanting to Start a brand new account in her own name so she can use it as a write off and also upgrade to the new 6 for her and my father. She wants to transfer those two numbers from my account to her account and keep the same numbers.

It cost 90 per line for me to terminate those two lines from my business account. Will they let me transfer 2 lines from my account to a new 2 year contract in her name keep the same numbers and allow her to get two new i6's at the 199 price?

let me try

iPhone = Douchebags

Android = Nerds

not srs

too broad a stroke and does not describe the os but the users.

It's more like:

iOS - closed down, centrally controlled, smooth optimization
Android - open-source, innovative features, decreasingly kludgey

Android will win in the long run however unless Apple overhauls their strategy since they can't keep up with the open-source nature of android despite their cash reserves.

Personally, I will most likely switch from android to iOS to try it out soon since all my comps are macs just to try it out along with the new flow features.

It's more like:

Android will win in the long run however unless Apple overhauls their strategy since they can't keep up with the open-source nature of android despite their cash reserves.

Personally, I will most likely switch from android to iOS to try it out soon since all my comps are macs just to try it out along with the new flow features.

Jailbroken devices have the same open source nature as well.

It's more like:

Jailbroken devices have the same open source nature as well.

that's not what open source means

So all the apps still continue using my location even when I close them? And they're either always using it or I have to manually turn them on and off to use location [emoji]128528[/emoji]
yes its all in settings.. most apps by default are setup to collect data even if the app is closed 
mean.gif

I turned off locations on all my apps unless I launch the app and for those that dont have launch only as an option, then I keep location off... I dont need an app to know where I am... Siri stanking *** is bad enough 
laugh.gif
I'll have to do this when I get home

I love being able to text without leaving the app I was in and predictive text. Now I need to download swype
I found this rather annoying too.  That you had to go in and turn it off manually

Anyone else not get their widgets to update in Notification Center?  I have weather channel and today's forecast turned on...but neither show the forecast.  All i get is weather channel and it just shows a video of a radar and you click it and it opens the app.  Also my Digg widget does nothing.  BuzzFeed widget stays on the same story and never refreshes.  Anyone else have this?

I'd imagine an "easy" fix to this bend thing from Apple, is to insert tiny metal rods into each side of the phone (think portrait), the full length of the phone. Will add a couple of ounces to it, but it's well worth it, and I know some people don't like that light, hollow feel of phones.

Are any of you using a dock for your 6? I keep waking up with my pillow on my night table. Im scared that my phone will end up falling one of these days

Ordered my 6 yesterday and woke up to a shipping email this morning. Checked FedEx and it's scheduled to be delivered today. This is for my work phone. My mother in law hit me this AM and told me that I can have her upgrade and give her my phone when we go to visit her on for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm leaning towards the 6 plus for my personal line. Whatever I get it will be no less than 128GB.

Ordered my 6 yesterday and woke up to a shipping email this morning. Checked FedEx and it's scheduled to be delivered today. This is for my work phone. My mother in law hit me this AM and told me that I can have her upgrade and give her my phone when we go to visit her on for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm leaning towards the 6 plus for my personal line. Whatever I get it will be no less than 128GB.

Which carrier?

got my 6+ yesterday. shipping was estimated for the 10/14, but then got a email that it shipped tuesday and then it came wednesday. I was surprised at how fast it came

so far i really like it. but i never had the 5 and never upgraded to ios 7. so all the features are pretty much new to me

Which carrier?

AT&T

got my 6+ yesterday. shipping was estimated for the 10/14, but then got a email that it shipped tuesday and then it came wednesday. I was surprised at how fast it came

so far i really like it. but i never had the 5 and never upgraded to ios 7. so all the features are pretty much new to me

guessing this isnt for sprint :lol:

guessing this isnt for sprint :lol:

or tmobile :lol:

i'm still waiting for my plus :smh:

thats a W bro get the 128

Back
Top Bottom