Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
got my 6+ yesterday. shipping was estimated for the 10/14, but then got a email that it shipped tuesday and then it came wednesday. I was surprised at how fast it came

so far i really like it. but i never had the 5 and never upgraded to ios 7. so all the features are pretty much new to me

guessing this isnt for sprint :lol:

or tmobile :lol:

i'm still waiting for my plus :smh:

when did you order it?

my friend ordered his in store last week and he got the shipping text yesterday

got my 6+ yesterday. shipping was estimated for the 10/14, but then got a email that it shipped tuesday and then it came wednesday. I was surprised at how fast it came

so far i really like it. but i never had the 5 and never upgraded to ios 7. so all the features are pretty much new to me

guessing this isnt for sprint :lol:

or tmobile :lol:

i'm still waiting for my plus :smh:

when did you order it?

my friend ordered his in store last week and he got the shipping text yesterday

ordered mine in store on the 21st

mad recent i know :lol:

no shipping info yet though

Ooh that's exciting. Mine says 10/2-10/13 so maybe I'll get mine sooner too :smile:

What carrier?

Thinking about getting a 5S, really don't need the 6 yet. Never had an iPhone before, so this would be a first. Also being a first is the whole plan being under my name, etc. I'm just fine with having 2.5 gigs of data, unlimited texts is good, but don't really need more than 450 minutes of talk time. NT insight on the best carrier? :nerd:

Been thinking about scooping a 5s myself coming off a 5. I don't like the bigger screens and it will be years before apple pay is widespread(if it even makes it that long.)
IMO the 5/5s has a better design than the 6/6+.

Thinking about getting a 5S, really don't need the 6 yet. Never had an iPhone before, so this would be a first. Also being a first is the whole plan being under my name, etc. I'm just fine with having 2.5 gigs of data, unlimited texts is good, but don't really need more than 450 minutes of talk time. NT insight on the best carrier? :nerd:

Been thinking about scooping a 5s myself coming off a 5. I don't like the bigger screens and it will be years before apple pay is widespread(if it even makes it that long.)
IMO the 5/5s has a better design than the 6/6+.

This is to both of you,

I would honestly go with the 6. 6+ for me is OD, the 6 is perfect and Im coming off a regular 5. Besides, have the prices drop on the 5 and 5s yet?

To everyone else, what browser are you guys using on your iphone? I feel like Safari limits you.

This is to both of you,

I would honestly go with the 6. 6+ for me is OD, the 6 is perfect and Im coming off a regular 5. Besides, have the prices drop on the 5 and 5s yet?

To everyone else, what browser are you guys using on your iphone? I feel like Safari limits you.

Mercury browser.

Just found out that I can only get my phone through sprint.com or a sprint store because I'm on the old sprint employee plan(SERO)... If I got it from anywhere else I'd have to give up the plan which isn't gonna happen. So much for hoping for a restock at the Apple Store.

This is to both of you,

Mercury browser.

Just found out that I can only get my phone through sprint.com or a sprint store because I'm on the old sprint employee plan(SERO)... If I got it from anywhere else I'd have to give up the plan which isn't gonna happen. So much for hoping for a restock at the Apple Store.

yeah sprint is a ***** for this limiting you to online or a store & you cant pick up anywhere ... i had 2-3 apple stores with 6+ 128gb in stock but couldnt do **** cuz sprint

Which carrier?

Last edited:
My sister wants to use my PC to back up all of her info before she switches from her 5S to the new 6.

Wouldn't it be easier for her to use iCloud and back up all of her info into her IPAD? :lol:

yeah sprint is a ***** for this limiting you to online or a store & you cant pick up anywhere ... i had 2-3 apple stores with 6+ 128gb in stock but couldnt do **** cuz sprint

what did you end up doing? I might just order it now since there's little chance sprint stores start getting 6+s for purchase before all the preorders are fulfilled. Plus i don't want to lose out on getting the $200 for the 4S trade in.

Anyone know for sure if I can trade in 2 4S and get $400 then order one 6+?

what did you end up doing? I might just order it now since there's little chance sprint stores start getting 6+s for purchase before all the preorders are fulfilled. Plus i don't want to lose out on getting the $200 for the 4S trade in.

Anyone know for sure if I can trade in 2 4S and get $400 then order one 6+?

just preordered from sprint.if you PO before the 30th you can get the $200 credit toward your bill regardless of when you actually get your phone in the mail. none of the stores are getting +'s till christmas it seems & i dont like dealing witht he ******** at the sprint stores anyway. unhelpful,rude bastards.

Last edited:
I remember getting the 5 in the sprint store I was upgrading from the 4S and the guy working was asking for me to sell them the 4S and said I wanted to hang on to it ..and he was like "why??" ..like I offended him from not selling my 4S :smh:

Btw got an update for my SportsCenter app too add it to my drop down notifications :smokin

the packaging is od plain. i feel like they should've added something other than a silhouette. if i were to cop, which i more than likely won't, it would be the regular 6.

Got my 6+ yest from tmo....I preordered on the 13th...i have no complaints with it...I do need a case badly tho

in my area ,Verizon is too notch..expensive? Yes but I usually have 4-5 bars when I'm out and about while my sister(ATT) has 3, sometimes 4. Friends claim T mobile is good and that's $80 for unlimited everything

Back
Top Bottom