Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I also hate reading reviews about the protruding camera being an issue on this phone. I honestly don't get that. Almost most Andriod phone has a protruding camera as well. Is that literally a design flaw cause your phone wobbles? Man....don't get those curved phones if that is the case. Going to piss you off seeing your phone rock back and for for a couple of seconds.

My sister wants to use my PC to back up all of her info before she switches from her 5S to the new 6.

Wouldn't it be easier for her to use iCloud and back up all of her info into her IPAD? :lol:

Unless your paying for extra storage on iCloud then you probably won't have enough space for a full back of her phone.

I suggest using the pc that she uses to sync with her itunes.

Ive found this be the best way to have all info transfered to the new device

Thinking about getting a 5S, really don't need the 6 yet. Never had an iPhone before, so this would be a first. Also being a first is the whole plan being under my name, etc. I'm just fine with having 2.5 gigs of data, unlimited texts is good, but don't really need more than 450 minutes of talk time. NT insight on the best carrier? :nerd:
in my area ,Verizon is too notch..expensive? Yes but I usually have 4-5 bars when I'm out and about while my sister(ATT) has 3, sometimes 4. Friends claim T mobile is good and that's $80 for unlimited everything
What are you paying with Verizon? 100?

hey yall, do people still use screen protectors.

i had those cheap 10cent ones on my S3 for ever and its still on. i run with my phone and do crazy ish with it. so i plan to put some type of protection on my 6

im thinking about tempered glass? is that koo?

will this effect touch ID?

I also hate reading reviews about the protruding camera being an issue on this phone. I honestly don't get that. Almost most Andriod phone has a protruding camera as well. Is that literally a design flaw cause your phone wobbles? Man....don't get those curved phones if that is the case. Going to piss you off seeing your phone rock back and for for a couple of seconds.

I would say yes its a design flaw not because it rocks but its suppose to be a seamless design and protruding camera isnt seamless by definition.

Thinking about getting a 5S, really don't need the 6 yet. Never had an iPhone before, so this would be a first. Also being a first is the whole plan being under my name, etc. I'm just fine with having 2.5 gigs of data, unlimited texts is good, but don't really need more than 450 minutes of talk time. NT insight on the best carrier? :nerd:

Been thinking about scooping a 5s myself coming off a 5. I don't like the bigger screens and it will be years before apple pay is widespread(if it even makes it that long.)
IMO the 5/5s has a better design than the 6/6+.
I was going to do the same thing, but the 32g 5s is $150, for $50 more I got double the storage, and the brand new phone.

Been thinking about scooping a 5s myself coming off a 5. I don't like the bigger screens and it will be years before apple pay is widespread(if it even makes it that long.)
I was going to do the same thing, but the 32g 5s is $150, for $50 more I got double the storage, and the brand new phone.
I'm good with the 99 for the 16 gb 5S. I don't take to many pictures, use to many apps, etc. My iTunes is a little over 8 gb.

hey yall, do people still use screen protectors.

i had those cheap 10cent ones on my S3 for ever and its still on. i run with my phone and do crazy ish with it. so i plan to put some type of protection on my 6

im thinking about tempered glass? is that koo?

will this effect touch ID?

It doesn't go over the touch ID so no it won't effect it

I have the zagg invisible shield tampered glass what I noticed is no screen protectors will cover the whole front of the phone because it's curved. It's meant to be put on with a case

Do not sleep on Apple Pay. Of all the improvements from 5S to 6, Apple Pay is easily the most significant and game changing.

Don't even get a 16gb 6 plus totally useless unless your going to use it as just a phone and a web browser and send messages.. Take pix and videos take bigger space due to the high quality let alone you start off with 11GB instead of 16GB ... F Apple for not starting it at 32 gb they knew 16 was too small

Gonna roll with the 16gb 6... Have 7gb left that ill use for mostly pics and I already have 400+ ....never filled up a 16gb iphone yet (knock on wood) :lol:

Do not sleep on Apple Pay. Of all the improvements from 5S to 6, Apple Pay is easily the most significant and game changing.

Yeah I've stayed out of the "android had it first" discussions but with Apple actually doing it, they're going to put some weight behind getting stores to actually start accepting it. Outside of gas stations right now I can't think of many places that have NFC POS systems, but Apple already has a ton of people signed on to take it.

It's like the iPod, when they put it out there were quite a few choices out there, but Apple came in and basically strong armed the music labels into setting up a digital music store that actually worked and was easy to use.

Glad it's back to android vs apple

It seemed like we were never going to get away from iPhone 6 vs Iphone6PLUS

THE WORLD IS BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom